GarminRino 530HcX

Gator

Long Time Member
Anybody have these for sale,we are looking for 4 need at least 2 of them soon.
The cheapest I have found(e-bay) $381.00 new really don't want a refurnished one yet.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Did you check Cabela's out, they use to have a "package deal" that had two (2) of the same units for around $500.00 neighbor.
Might not be the same ones you have mentioned.
Brian

Gator see if they still have the $50 off rebate and then just do a search on Google. We bought 4 at $318 after the rebate last year. Also don't go with anything else except the 530 hcx. Once you do buy it you have to get the map software and make sure to get the 1:25,000 map program for it. The detail on that is way better and you will have better results. The 1:100,000 is Ok but go with the 1:25,000 and buy the 2 gig chip. You will be able to get all of California on it and North Dakota as well. The 1 gig will only get Calif on it. Kurt

Kurt-www.shootitimages.com

Thanks Kurt that the model I'm looking for and we are in need of 4 of them too. I been checking e-bay and Amazon but have gotten the deal we need yet, maybe after X-mas.
Thanks for the heads up.

Did you get them?

I bought mine back in September and submitted the rebate. I am still getting jacked around on the rebate from status-now.com
What a pain in the arse.

When you get them, I can point you in the right direction for maps...

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-10 AT 07:45PM (MST)[p]Still shopping we need at least 3 of them.
Are we doing elk together in NM.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom