Garbage duty

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
img_1_1648950114933.jpg

What I hate about passive aggressive behavior is everything gets turned into a question.

Example:

" Have you seen the trash next to the door?"

"Yep."

And then I purposely don't touch it. Pretty soon she understands if she wants the garbage done she needs to give a direct command and then say "thank you " when it's done.

I feel it's the passive aggressive version of the knife fight in "Nevada Smith".

My wife's OCD would kick into high gear, so she takes it out when it's half full. She's already looking at the calendar to see when we turn the clocks back this Fall. It's called planning ahead.

My wife's OCD would kick into high gear, so she takes it out when it's half full. She's already looking at the calendar to see when we turn the clocks back this Fall. It's called planning ahead.
I don't look forward to garden time but once I get started I'm committed. With grocery prices I'm going to eat the roots on every plant, lol.

Oh ya…… I can relate, big time.

My sweetheart will stand by me, waiting (no so patiently) while I finish my cake…….so she can put it in the dish washer.

I love a clean, orderly house, but…….. for hells sake….

I foolishly tried to grow some home-grown tomatoes last year. The plants grew well most of the summer and then we had about three weeks of cold drippy fog and all the tomato plants turned black. Fail! I need to put up a $500 greenhouse if I want a $2 tomato. I put in 3 dozen strawberry plants and 10 artichoke plants this year. I can't wait.....

I used to try growing tomatoes. Everything attacks them. Squirrels, birds, bugs. Everybody. Never have ate one I grew myself. I suck at farming.

We learned long ago - grow our cherry tomatoes for salads, and buy our slicing tomatoes from Egan's Greenhouse here in Idaho Falls. The best we have ever had!!!

Oh ya…… I can relate, big time.

My sweetheart will stand by me, waiting (no so patiently) while I finish my cake…….so she can put it in the dish washer.

I love a clean, orderly house, but…….. for hells sake….
Just this morning my wife asked "Are you through with your coffee cup? I want to wash these dishes" Yes, dear...I'll gulp it down just for you. :mad:

We have had gardens for years. Some good some not so much. When we get to Arizona we are going to plant a cocktail garden, lemons, limes, grapefruit, and anything else we might need for a drink

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom