Garage floor coatings

That is the exact product I used. I also applied the gloss top coat. I would suggest to wait a few months before using the product. You have to work way too fast when it is hot outside.

That is the exact product I used. I also applied the gloss top coat. I would suggest to wait a few months before using the product. You have to work way too fast when it is hot outside.

californiacarcovercompany.com

20951385.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I just did my garage floor. I just bought the house and the garage floor was heavily stained with oil and grease. I used a heavy degreaser and floor machine to clean it and it did a great job. I used the Rust-Oleum 2 part epoxy that Home Depot sells. I did 2 coats and it looks great and I think it will hold up very well. I wheeled my 1,500 lb tool box over it and it didn't even make a mark! :)

I just did my garage floor. I just bought the house and the garage floor was heavily stained with oil and grease. I used a heavy degreaser and floor machine to clean it and it did a great job. I used the Rust-Oleum 2 part epoxy that Home Depot sells. I did 2 coats and it looks great and I think it will hold up very well. I wheeled my 1,500 lb tool box over it and it didn't even make a mark! :)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-11 AT 08:34PM (MST)[p]I just leave it! After all its the garage floor , not the Entry!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-11 AT 08:34PM (MST)[p]I just leave it! After all its the garage floor , not the Entry!

Use Carboline 134 urethane, best floor coating hands down. Put shark grip in it and add a little #20 sand or you'll be picking yourself up off the floor when it's wet. I've done several of these and they last- no hot tire pickup. Buy it direct from carboline.

Use Carboline 134 urethane, best floor coating hands down. Put shark grip in it and add a little #20 sand or you'll be picking yourself up off the floor when it's wet. I've done several of these and they last- no hot tire pickup. Buy it direct from carboline.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom