Game processing.

Long Time Member
If any of you have a bunch of burger you need to do something with, I just intercepted an email chain between Rug and Overton. I guess Rug is having a sausage party at his place tonight. He said the more sausage they get there the better the party will be. Just thought I'd help him get the word out if anyone needs to make sausage from burger sounds like we're dealing with the sausage king of Salt Lake here. Might learn a thing or two about the process. I'm not sure on his address, never been there but I'm sure he will chime in with a google map shorty for anyone who want to go.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

You and Rug must have a strong male bond going because you both have these gay symbols after your names
fbds2v.gif

>You and Rug must have a
>strong male bond going because
>you both have these gay
>symbols after your names
>
fbds2v.gif

Listen Chubby, do you want me to tell Smitplick what you did with all that sausage casing?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

That symbol happens to be a pretty exclusive club pursuant to certain weights and measures plick. You've seen the lump in Rugburns sock?...well he's only the janitor.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I thought that symbol was a dress . Like the little symbol for the mens and laddies room . Learn some thing new every day .

>u two need to get a
>room

They already have one. But until they get to Kona the built up sexual tension will be very present on MM.

>
>This is a spy photo of
>the sausage fest from last
>year that some how leaked
>out .
>
>
3130collegehumor.jpg

I musta been way off. I don't see any sausage making going on there at all. Why did he call it a sausage party?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom