Game camers

muzz

Long Time Member
looking for a couple game cameras. Any advice? cost? Would like to stay under 100 bucks.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

moultrie 4.0 or 5.0 usually around 100 but if you watch Cabelas will have sells for around 80 I've been using them for years for the cost there great I have six of them. hope this helps. on_target

LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-11 AT 05:33PM (MST)[p]I dont see the 4.0 5.0.
Is it the D55 or D 50 models?
How are the night pictures? how do they show up?
O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

they're pretty heavy....you sure??

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I have a wildgame inovations 4.0 and I like it. Trigger speed a little slow but easy to adust the camera to compensate for that. Good pictures night and day and great battery life, if you get a 2010 model or newer. 2010's have the remote battery hookup on the bottem of the camera.
I don't have any experience with any other cameras though...
Also it takes videos if you want it too.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

I have recently bought a Primos Truth 35.

I have been tinkering with it in the yard and in the garage.

It takes real good photo's and pretty neat video.

I like the 1st one so much I bought another one last week.

They have them @ Sportsmans for $95.00 same as I paid thru Cabela's.

Sportsmans is having the 10% off sale this wknd so that would be a good buy.

You can swing by here Chad and I can walk ya thru 'em.....way easy.....as I am just sitting around recovering from my surgery.

Robb

I have a moultie and I love it. It is bulky and a bit heavy, but they're awesome. It takes good pics. Sometimes when the deer get close to the flash the night pics are very bright. Or if they're a bit far out it's kinda hard to see. But if you can adjust them in Photoshop or a similar program, then you're in good hands. I have a Wildgame Innovations and it's crap. I get so many blank pics one the 3-5 day battery life span.

But that's just what has happened to me. Maybe I got a lemon. But my next tcam is going to be a moultrie!

Oh, by the way my Moultrie is a DGS-200 (not made any more. I got it on KSL for cheap) and the Wildgame Innovations one is a THX5.0 and I got it in a cabelas bargain cave.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom