G37 Junior hunt

B

badknees

Does anyone have any advise for me? I heard I have the possibility of bagging a big buck. Will be my first deer as I am only 13 if I am lucky. Thanks ahead for any suggestions.

Badknees...we had three of the G-37 tags last year...I will give you all the info I have on the hunt.It's a great tag and you will have a memorable hunt,especially for a first buck.I put a junior hunter on a 25" 4x4 last year and it was his first time hunting deer....You just need to be able to spend some time there and take a look(and pass) at some nice bucks to kill a great one....PM me and I'll help you with the hunt....Ron

I can point you int he right direction as I have hunted that area all my life. I have ahd the archery hunt 4 times and I was thier last year with a buddy helping him out.
First of all pray for some weather! Although that time of year they do rut or just start, you still need the white stuff to drive a few big boys out. I know a few areas that they use to migrate and travel that we have had consistant results. My buddy helped out Ducknutz last year and told him a few areas.
PM me and I will help you out. Thanks

Take alot of time at the rifle range finding your target in the scope fast, it will make your hunt more enjoyable if you do this ahead of time, But I'm sure you have already are doing this.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Thanks for the replies. I will pm you guys when it gets a little closer. I also have a D6 tag so I be able to have my dad take me to that area. We usually hunt around crabtree and dodgeridge.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom