FYI

Q

QTPIE

I'm still here, and I can still read. Very touching thread.

Anyways, hope everyone had/has a great season.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Howdy QTPie!

Did you know I now Own your SJ Bull?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Well, I know he gave my stuff away without asking... Wasn't sure who all got it though. Hope you enjoy him.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

But to be honest and fair, I walked out if that house knowing, and willing to lose all my personal possessions anyways... So it's not a big deal I guess.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

But would you be willing to just send me a picture of him if I sent you my number? Those might not be memories tony wanted, but I would like to have something.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Just RAZZIN Ya QTPie!

I don't really have your Bull!

What's going on in you Life/Neck of the Woods?

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

I was wondering. I thought he told me Gator took everything.

Not a whole lot here... Just living. Stuck in NM until we can resolve custody.
Will be moving to Las Vegas as soon as that's all sorted. Gonna try to finish school out here. That's about as much as I know.

I'm happy now, so I guess that's good.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

How TF did Gator get everything?

JUDAS!

Well, I guess he drove down and picked it all up... Being as stink bug said he would not ship it. :)
Didn't really ask for details.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

So?

Now Gator has a Smorgasbord of Animals on his Wall?

I've got a problem & my Pictures are not letting me send them Via E-mail!

If you're still here QTPie I can try Posting a couple of the Pics and then You can 'Save' them?

If you don't want them Posted here on MM I won't Post them?

Let me know?

Sure... But I am not sure what u mean? U want to post them on here? Or u want to send them to me on my phone? Or you want to email to my email, or you want to PM them to me? I'm still blonde if u are wondering :) just let me know. If u need my number I will PM it to u.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

I'm totally Amazed ZIGGER Ain't got a couple of the Pics Posted on here already?

He must be Slackin?

Check your PM QTPie!

" Not a whole lot here... Just living. Stuck in NM until we can resolve custody. Will be moving to Las Vegas as soon as that's all sorted. Gonna try to finish school out here. That's about as much as I know.

I'm happy now, so I guess that's good. "

Well Vegas does have some good elementary schools. Just be careful in some of those neighborhoods.

[font color="green"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

Great opportunities there for hot blondes to make a living too........

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Howdy Howdy qtip. Good to see ya! Hope all is well Have pics of you and a horny toad I can send ya. Pm me your email.

Rutnbuck

From what I'm reading I'm assuming Stinky and QT are divorcing? I'm sorry to hear that. it seemed to me you guys liked the same things and you got along well. Never fun to put so much time into a relationship and have it go sour. I'm sorry for the two of you and your kids.
Seems to me that couples come to a cross road after a certain amount of years and either split up or their marriage gets way better. You never know how things will work out, I guess....

Steve

Too many tags= unhappy wife

LAST EDITED ON Nov-28-13 AT 07:55AM (MST)[p]Been through the big D and it is no fun for anyone. I lost 15 lbs and that in spite of an amicable divorce and we remain friends. Put your kids first in all things and it will work out in the end. Hope your future holds only good things.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

You should be presented a medal of valor for lasting as long as you did... Both of you.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Wish MM had a "like" button
>like Facebook does.
>
>
>
4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

I'm pretty sure if there could be a button for here, it would be the "poke" button that would be used most often by these fellas, especially at the clubhouse
:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom