Future UT posts in General Hunting Forum

NMPaul

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-10 AT 05:45PM (MST)[p]Can someone give me a ride to the expo for gas money?

Mossback guides took my kids candy

Why dont other MMers post state specific questions in the General Hunting Forum also?

Did anyone see my hubcap on the hwy near Ogden?

Why do the other MMers call us Utards??

Who cut the antlers off the deer on the 15 (I was going home to get my sawzall)?

Where is best place to buy Mormon underwear in Camo?

Will someone feed my dog this weekend for me?

Feel free to add your own

Frick!

Damn near got me an LE Bull but my Sawzall battery was dead!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

..You're in luck. I just happened to see your hub cap near milepost 346 7/10ths last night. On the Northbound side, right shoulder, underneath a pile of snow. Can't miss it. Hope this helps.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

New truck?
Lookin at buyin a NEW diesel. What was the best made between 1992-1998?

Atv A-holes
Atvs in my favorite honey hole that took me a week to hike to.

Central jerks
Shot a huge buck at 800 yards and when I hiked over to it another 'tard already had it tagged and strapped to his wheeler.

Wounded game please help
Lost duck, reward if found. Shot with a 12 gauge, #2 steel, modified choke. Please call (801) big duck if found.

wyobackcountry - I hate to tell you this but those are NOT Utah specific. I think this was Utah specific.

It's always an adventure!!!

I like to archery hunt so how can we get them to close rifle hunting?

Shouldn't there be unlimited trailer camping for "friends and Family?"

My plan to keep all Utah wildlife hunting top residents only!

10 simple tips to get a non-resident hunter to never want to come back to Utah

How to get rich selling drop horns on E-Bay!

Hey, Buy my price book to "used" Trailcams

Government Land; It's your land, it's my land. If you leave something, i treat it as if you left it for me on my part of the land! Sounds reasonable, Right?

Heck, when all our family got up on the mountain looking for a bull for my cousin, our gang would'a made that mossback outfit look like Davy Crockett and them at the Alamo!

Another ten reasons why none of us are ever wrong!

Joey

Shot my spike bull back in there about 2 miles off my four wheeler. Dang good thing I got this big ford smoker with the 12" lift and 42"bfg muddies otherwise I might not be able to widen the new trail I just blazed with the quad and have to quarter it up and hull it out on 2 or 3 trips on the racks of the polaris.

Your right AWLB, I just wanted to get ball rolling.
Utah specific would sound more like...

Sfw said....
Rack meet????
Don peay said.....
No deer in the northern....
No deer in the N.E....
No deer in the central....
No deer in the southern....
No deer in the S.E.....
The front has no deer....
No deer in the basin...
No deer in Utah...
400" basin bull...
World record elk! No photos...
No big game left only predators.

Just stirrin the pot.

What about all the cry babies that come on here crying to a utah website from ID,WY,MT, about how the wolf's have killed all your animals! When you guys could of been taking care of this problem from the get go. You guys crack me up every state around UT that i have hunted without a atv has atv trails all over and you blame it on UT or you have seen a UT truck do this or do that in your state. There are idiots everywhere i could write a book about all the tool's i have seen on my trips thru ID,WY,MT,NV,CO,AZ But who really cares cause this is a UT website right?

Right on the money wyobackcountry. I bet you go 14 for 14 on those in the next couple months. funny stuff right there. I even live in Utah and am getting tired of hearing all the same stuff.

>NVpaul do they even have school's/women
>in NV?

LMAO. I don't even know where to start.

You are now my favorite MMer.

DWR
anything about DWR you care to write will be good.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-10 AT 10:20AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-10 AT 10:16?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-10 AT 10:14?AM (MST)

>LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-10
>AT 05:45?PM (MST)

>
>Can someone give me a ride
>to the expo for gas
>money?
>
>Mossback guides took my kids candy
>
>
>Why dont other MMers post state
>specific questions in the General
>Hunting Forum also?
>
>Did anyone see my hubcap on
>the hwy near Ogden?
>
>Why do the other MMers call
>us Utards??
>
>Who cut the antlers off the
>deer on the 15 (I
>was going home to get
>my sawzall)?
>
>Where is best place to buy
>Mormon underwear in Camo?
>
>Will someone feed my dog this
>weekend for me?
>
>
>Feel free to add your own
>

Oh I have one. "Future UT posts in General Hunting Forum"! LMAO

Thanks for contributing. Heres your sign!

Josh

Thanks,but you can keep your sign. Just having a little fun.

Figured there would be at least on butt hurt Utard that didn't get it.

3 Edits for 2 sentences?? Did you have to get someone to proof read it for you?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-10 AT 06:07PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-10 AT 06:05?PM (MST)

No dind't need proof reading but looks like you do? "Figured there would be at least on butt hurt utard." It's spelled ONE. I was just trying to have some fun too and figured you would get butt hurt and all defensive. I guess I was right. Like I have said before these bickering threads keep me entertained at work. So thanks for adding to my entertainment. Hope you don't hate me now. I still want to be your friend. Oh it's edited because I misspelled some words and my proof reader found them for me. Thanks self. No I am being serious man no hard feelings. I thought your post was funny.

Josh

No hard feelings. Doh!! you think if I would call someone out of proofreading I would have proof read mine better.
You got me.

That's cool man it happens all the to me I am a jarhead. I was just trying to add to the funny post. I think 99% of the people on MM are very cool people and would hang out with them anytime.

Josh

Laughing my ass off in Utah.

Wait did you guys say there was a Utah forum?

Maybe I can post if anyone knows if part of my tithing goes to wildlife.

Yogi & Boo-Boo ate all the Deer in TARDville!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Here's a few -

How come my post got deleted? I wasn't affended?

I decided to go bow hunting for the first time so my friend let me use his bow today. Where are the big bucks up in big or little cottonwood canyon and I need to know soon cause I leave tomorrow.

Since Utah started the CWMU program I can't sneek on those properties now like I used too, that really sucks.

I'm really pissed with the DWR. I told them the only buck I seen after hunting all 9 days while rideing on my atv all over the mountain was a spike and I had to ride it clear out on these ridges where no one else had been before so I could shoot it. They took my big spike, gun, atv and gave me a ticket, can they do that? and since when did Utah shorten the Utah deer hunt?

Smokepole

Someone stole my ice chest of beer off my quad in North Canyon.

Well that wont work. First off guys on quads never leave their quads and nobody drinks beer in Utah.

Now this is funny stuff I don't care who you are.
If all us Utards posted exclusively on the Utah forum that would be the forum all MMers would be looking at instead of this one. This is a Utah based forum Nuff said!

hurry i fell off my atv, call the UofU life flight

couldn't go out today had to go vote for Harry Reid

yes dear, the mustang ranch is a hunting club

lets hit the swimming pool, it snowed in utah today

our hills are so beautiful lets bury some nukes in them

But hey I am jealous, with your 20% unemployment rate and the highest rate of foreclosures the Nevada guys have lots of time to hunt between trips to town to get the unemployment check, and they already are living in a tent out in the desert so they can hunt everyday. Did I metion Harry Reid?? Really I would mention something about glass houses and throwing stones, but HARRY REID pretty much covers it.

>Now this is funny stuff I
>don't care who you are.
>
>If all us Utards posted exclusively
>on the Utah forum that
>would be the forum all
>MMers would be looking at
>instead of this one. This
>is a Utah based forum
> Nuff said!

Lets try it for a week and find out. LOL

I got to admit the UT crowd is the most entertaining. I would miss most of Hornkillers posts if they were in the UT forum.

Next time I shoot a deer in Iowa I am going to make 8 friends (only have 2 now)and have all ten stand behind me in the harvest photo. I will post it up as Utah Whitetail in the General Hunting forum.

>Next time I shoot a deer
>in Iowa I am going
>to make 8 friends (only
>have 2 now)and have all
>ten stand behind me in
>the harvest photo. I
>will post it up as
>Utah Whitetail in the General
>Hunting forum.

Sorry Iowan, at least 6 of the 8 have to be cousins.

I got me a buck this after noon. Can someone come over and help me clean it in my garage?

We can share a couple bowls.

LMAO How bout you just give me the first bowl and you can have the second! Ok i'm done hold this i got to get a pic post it up at MM.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom