future hope!?

B

bucklover

About the only good thing about this time of year is that of putting in for future hunts. It helps a person survive the crap until spring, when we start being really disappointed. Good Luck everyone. Hope all those who really deserve it, get the tags they wish for.

I heard that...only thing that keeps me going! Sometimes this is the best part...the anticipation that I might draw something versus the Spring/Summer normally disappointing results.

I love this time of the year! Its gambling and the best part is that if you lose you still win because you get almost all your money back, beats the hell out of going to Vegas or Reno and handing them your hard earned money and walking out feeling like SH!T.

I guess you have a point. And that's one reason why I don't want to see the state go to draw only. If you don't get the tag you want, you can at least have a back up plan. Somebody said we should only be able to get a tag every other year. Man, that is 50 percent of the rest of my life! That's not acceptable.

I guess growing up in Nevada gives me a different perspective, with a fulldraw system you can hunt every year, In fact if you live in the heavily human populated state of Colorado and you want to hunt deer every year, you can. True, with a draw system you may not get to hunt the greys early every year, but I would rather hunt that country every five or ten years and have a hunt like 20 years ago, than hunt every year now.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom