Funny/Sad story

kawboy

Very Active Member
I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad....But. The guy who won the Lambo from Maverick last weekend. He is from Santaquin UT.
Had It sold for $311,ooo. The new owner was not going to pick it up for 4 days. So rather than just leave a lambo in the garage for a couple days and collect money, he decided to take it for a spin.
Well, apparently it doesnt corner as well as he thought. He tried to take a turn too fast and ended up sliding off the road into a field.
I am pretty sure the sale will fall through.

So do you laugh?
or
Feel bad?

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

3205images.jpg

Well.....the buyer IS a Utard....he will probably just bolt the body to a K-car frame and continue "cruising chicks", as usual.

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

>What is a lambo?

LMMFAO!

When your New Wife decides she's gettin one RUGSTER your pocket book will know what one is!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I'm going to keep laughing, stupid people should be rewarded accordingly!!

Phil Helmuth (Self proclaimed best poker player in the world) wrecked a ferarri or lambo last year too, it was hilarious!!

~Z~

Easy ~Z~!

Wouldn't be funny if you wrecked that Fire Engine Red Pick-Up while mixin a DEW!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Isn't that what stinky hunts with? He just put toyo murders on it.

I have turned over a new leaf. For months now, I've made a concentrated effort to not say anything negative or unkindly directed toward Utah folks or Utah hunters!

So, i won't! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Come on sage....... Nobody likes a quiter

Every man on the face of the earth would take that car for a spin before he had to let it go, and most of them would have no idea how to drive a car with that kind of speed/power. I sure dont know how to drive something like that. I feel bad for the dude.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom