funny pics

S

stinkystomper

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-10 AT 05:58PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/4046eeny_meeny_miney.jpg

1292cokecat.jpg

1052oppositeday.jpg

838barney.jpg

7845cracknazi.jpg

3510cannabislegalized.jpg

That's good stuff, however, someones not gonna like this.............

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

Awesome, the first pic is why everyone took a good friend who was willing to take one for the team.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

There aint nothing funny about that last picture.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-10 AT 09:21PM (MST)[p]With the right diet and some exercise she sure does. Enough alcohol and a dark room there all the same to me. Fat skinny ugly stinky hell I dont care. Wrap up and enjoy what I always say.

Not so sure about the last pic. Isn't that 9-11?

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

The last pic is not funny in any way and I think thats a low blow to think thats funny. Stinky hasnt always been wise on certain pics he post.

That ain't 9-11!

Pay attention & read Boys!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

thats not even new york city. I saw that one coming a mile away though. It's the thought of so many people smoking pot all at the same time. Ok you morons just shot funny right in the ass

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-10 AT 11:57PM (MST)[p]Typical stinky post. Wasted a couple of good pictures by just throwing them out there in a hodgepodge. No punch line, no catchy thread title. Nothing. Just drop them off a cliff. And then throw one in that is sure to take all the funny away from the others.

Nice try gumba. You're one funny dude.

2533funny.jpg

I'm just re-iterating crap from the gutpile. Lots of their threads are really immature but the funny ones are just down right hilarious. Sorry to not humor you correctly nv but Im just too friggin lazy to post em up to your liking. Was thinkin bout postin up the one of mrs betty the baker dressed up like hitler pulling the pan of burned up ginger bread men from the oven but These people on here would never laugh at that. Lifes just to serious for these whiners!

My week is complete stinky. The fact that I have made you directly address me two times, once to say you don't like me and once to make you say you're sorry, has made me smile.

:) <<<<< me smiling

StinkyStomper, hope you accept my apology for my post. First thought 9/11. Touchy subject, my brother in law died in the attacks on the WTC. Once again, sorry.
pilgrim

wtf pilgrim????

Have you not realized yet that we do not apologize on these forums?

I just put you on my "people to continue pissing off" list. Now I gotta go back and take you off.

Oh well I guess we can be polite for now lol

seriously though, no worries mate. IT'S all good.

The girl in the first pic I bet has a great personality! Also she would be a cheap date, by looking at her she couldn't possibly eat more than 10 dollar menu items.

While all you guys are working for the fat chic ill console her friends! I am known as a master cocksman! lol

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p248/nv_hunter/nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom