Funny movie quotes

This pretty much sums up most Campfire threads:

-------------------------------------------
Uncle Rico: So what do you think?

Kip: It's pretty cool, I guess.

Uncle Rico: Ohhhh, man I wish I could go back in time. I'd take state.

Napoleon Dynamite: This is pretty much the worst video ever made.

Kip: Napoleon, like anyone can even know that.

Uncle Rico: You know what, Napoleon? You can leave.

Napoleon Dynamite: You guys are retarded!

-------------------------------------------

overton = Uncle Rico
tageater = Kip
gila = Napoleon

fugitive, don't feel left out, you'd be Pedro, but he wasn't in this exchange...

Just messing wit ya...lol

yes it does

?You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills?Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-07 AT 02:11PM (MST)[p]That movie is full of them but I have to speak up for my personal favorite, BLAZING SADDLES! Its just good family fun. Too many one liners to remember.

"We'll make them think their a chicken caught in a tractors nuts"

"Wow that was lucky, that was a five hundred dollar hand cart"I would like to see them film the five hundred dollar hand cart seen today. Watched Napoleon last night and Blazing night before! I am hopeless. "Hell brother they said you was hung" "And they was right"

hey griswald! where do you think your gonna put a tree that big?

bend over and i'll show ya!!

"don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day"

Tell me about blazing saddles. I have never heard of it. Should I rent it over Christmas?

?You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills?Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.?

"Tell me about blazing saddles. I have never heard of it. Should I rent it over Christmas?"

Dude if you ain't ever saw a Mel Brooks movie ... you ain't ever laughed!

"Hold on while I whip this out"

RUS

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-07 AT 02:33AM (MST)[p]SWbuckmaster......your cover is blown! Nobody but an Arab terrorist or a Martian has not seen that movie.......I'm hopin' you are a Martian....LOL

I guess it makes sense however, as I have zero knowledge of the movie you referenced.....nor did I find any humor in the quotes.....but I am 60 and you are 16?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom