funnest times getting stuck

C

creamofthecrop

i wanna hear some of your funniest stories about out hunting or goofing around and getting stuck.
1-funniest for me. i was woke up at 2 in the morning by a phone call from a buddy asking me to come pull him out. he gave me directions and told me how bad the truck was stuck and how some of our other buddies trucks couldnt get him out. since my nickname was triple k or bajaben back in the day i figured id need to be using my baja skills lol. as i ariived out there his truck was stuck bad and worst of all stuck kinda sideways. he let his girlfriends little brother take his nice dodge to a highschool dance and her little brother drove it out into utah lake and sunk i mean sunk. water up to the hood with water getting inside. we hooked my 12,000 lb winch up to it and it didnt even budge wich i figured would happen. so i hooked on to a 20,000 lb tow strap and yanked and got slack then yanked still nothing, so i got more slack and boom snapped the strap in half breaking it and shooting it through my buddies back window and shattering it. oh sh**. didnt know how we was gonna get him out but finially i hooked my winch up and got a ton of slack and finially yanked him out, my buddy was irate at his girlfriends little brother and took off without giving him or his date a ride home. i have about fifty other good ones from trucks to fourwheelers to cars, and to forklifts but i wanna hear yours

come on bobcat i know you have had to get stuck in that dodge of yours just because a chevy pulled you out you can still tell the story

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom