Fun with my god daughters

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
I have been taking my God Daughters bass fishing with me for the last 5 weeks or so...They have a blast reeling them in...No monster bass but big smiles on little faces..

bf.jpg

received_2.jpg

PF7-31-102.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Big smiles on small faces! Awesome BS! I really like to see those life jackets too. Good job!

Eel

Nice job Snort!
I'll bet them girls just can't wait to go fishin again with their 'God Father'!

'Time Fishin & Huntin should not be deducted from Ones Life'!

That being the case I think you're gonna live forever Snort!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

GEEz...I could not seen a thing from that GLARE off your head I think it was!
Snort..................................j/k nice pics.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Thats what it is all about. If you don't consider those fish big I'd like to see a pic of one that is :)

Thank y'all for the comments...

Tylercreek, Yes Pine Flat..Bite there has been good lately..I'm waiting for it to slow down soon with the lake dropping over 1' a day..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Looks like a blast and even the little bass will fight better than the best trout will!! Good of you to take them out there!!

~Z~

Very cool!
Holy crap, I haven't fished Pine Flat since 1985! The last time I fished it was a night tournament with the Clovis Bass Club. Man I miss the bass fishing down there!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-10 AT 10:12AM (MST)[p]>Very cool!
>Holy crap, I haven't fished Pine
>Flat since 1985! The
>last time I fished it
>was a night tournament with
>the Clovis Bass Club.
>Man I miss the bass
>fishing down there!
>Eric
>

>
> Ultra liberal, wolf loving,
>illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on
>crack piss me off!!!!
>
>
deerline.gif

No chit? My Dad was a member of the clovis bass club at that time... Bill Schmidt ring a bell? How about Jack Vangrow, Walt Austin, Bill and Shirley Cook, Terry Lanning...? Whats your last name?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Cool! Last name Moore, I was only a member for a couple of years. I remember those names especially Jack. If I remember correctly Jack had a brownish colored Skeeter. Others were John Winters (he was a Mercury/Mariner mechanic with a wicked fast skeeter) R.J. Valloria (sp?) I was the kid who was the lead worm pourer for P.R.O. Worms and also worked at Clovis Rod and Gun. I had a red/silver/white Terry Bass boat with a little 70 hp Johnson. Small world, eh?
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Those girls just get cuter and cuter, Jas. Poor things...they're gonna have a tough time bring dates home around their dad AND you. ;-) lol

Keep it up son.

They may want to do a little hunting
as well.

With my crowd, the girls are taking to the
hunting quicker than the guys are.

It's this new'wave crap.

fyi
lrv

Hey Laro,
You talkin?

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Mike, yes very small world..

PB, I talked to my dad he said he thinks he remembers you, said he would recognize you by face...In 85' my dad had a brand new blue Ranger...I was 9 years old(about the same age as little RJ) at the time and sometimes fished some small tourneys with him....Funny you poured for Pro Worms...I'm still using some of the Pro Worms and C.O. worms from back then...

These look familiar?

tackle2.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

WOW! I came up with a couple of those colors. 3rd down on the left and middle were Nacimento shad and bluegill. The one on the top middle was smoke with blue flake and blue pearl bottom. I believe that bottom left is motor oil with red (and maybe a touch of gold) flake and greed pearl. My signature colors were cinnamon/black stripe/flouresent orange and grape with blue stripe with blue and red flake. I still have a bunch of the old molds and whip up a batch every now and then. I might be the only one alive with a set of Filbrun molds. Pretty cool!
Eric

deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom