FUN ON SPRING BREAKS???

B

bobcatbess

USE TO GO TO LAKE POWELL EVERY YEAR ON SPRING BREAK!!!

ME & A COUPLE OF FRIENDS SEEN SOME AMAZING STUFF OVER THE YEARS!!!

CAUGHT STRIPERS ONE YEAR TELL OUR ARMS DAMN NEAR FELL OFF!!!

ENCOUNTERED A 99 MPH WIND WHILE WE WERE ON THE JOHN ATLANTIC BURR ONE YEAR!!!

WE WERE 20 MILES SOUTH OF BULLFROG ONE TIME IN A RENTED 14 FT ALUMINUM & THE WIND CAME UP TO 65 MPH,I REMEMBER THAT ONE!!!

ONE OF MY FRIENDS DAMN NEAR DROWNED ON POWELL ONE YEAR!!!

THE SCENERY ON THE BULLFROG BEACH WAS ALWAYS GOOD & INTERESTING!!!

WE PULLED INTO THE BULLFROG GAS STATION ONCE TO GET MORE ANCHOVIES & THERE WAS 2 COPS PARKED ACROSS THE ROAD EATING A SAMICH,WE STEPPED OUT OF THE TRUCK & 3 HIPPIES IN A CHARTRUESE MICRO BUS CAME AROUND THE CORNER ON 2 WHEELS AND THE SIDE DOOR FLEW OFF,IT WENT WINGING ACROSS THE ROAD & DAMN NEAR HIT THE COP CAR,WE STUCK AROUND FOR A MINUTE & THESE 3 HIPPIES WERE ORIGINALS,THE MICRO BUS HADN'T BEEN LICENSED SINCE 1967,I HEARD THE ONE COP SAY HE DIDN'T HAVE A TICKET BIG ENOUGH FOR THE RIG,COME TO FIND OUT THESE WERE THE SAME 3 JOKERS CAMPED NOT TO FAR FROM US DOING VOO-DOO & ALL KINDS OF WIERD CRAP,RUNNING THROUGH A BIG BON FIRE WITH NO CLOTHES ON & ALL KINDS OF WIERD CRAP TILL WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING,ANOTHER COUPLE CALLED THE PARK SERVICE & COMPLAINED ABOUT THEM & I HEARD THE ONE HIPPIE TELL THEM IF THEY WANTED PIECE & QUIET THEY SHOULD'OF FOUND SOME PINE TREES SOMEWHERE,I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT ONE!!!

AHH THE SCENERY!!!

AHH THE SCENERY!!!

LETS HEAR EM BOYS & GIRLS???

EVER HAVE A LITTLE TOO MUCH FUN ON SPRING BREAK???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

South Padre Island - 1989. They lied when they said bikini contest, should have been tan line contest. We didn't complain. To many beverages to remember much more than that ( and a bad burn.)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-07 AT 06:46PM (MST)[p]I would guess that my most memorable(because i was sober) spring break, was the first year i life guarded in florida on the beach................

oh hell, i can think of a couple of the crazy things i saw, there were so many.

One day this drunk kid decided he was gonna throw a dead catfish at his friend, which would have been funny!
well he missed and hit this cute little thang with the stinky fish. Girls boyfriend didn't think that was so funny, and throws this stiff catfish back at drunk dude, and hits him!
Square in the neck with the lateral fin, and it sticks, and it aint coming out with out medical attention!
The sheriffs deputy and i made it over to where the kid was,and he's just bawling" i'm gonna die with a fish in my neck!" finally we got the whole story, and i cut the fish off the fin, and they took the kid to the hospital. They didn't want to take the whole fish?wonder why?
477455342c04b422.jpg

edit......."my" beach circa 1992

Spring break? Hmmmm....I remember everyone going to Powell and me staying home to work when I was in college. I got the deer hunt and Christmas off every year when I was in college as long as I promised to stay around for all the other holidays and breaks. I do somewhat remember going on a scuba diving trip to California in the spring sometime though....alot of Jack Daniels and ALOT of fun times w/the divemaster... not spring break though. I was back in Cedar City at the Golden Corral serving coffee and steaks.

Jenn
"Some people are like slinkys; not really good for anything
but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs!"

We so need our chatroom back.

Jenn

YEP..........or legalize me working drunk!not that i would, but it'd be nice if it were legal!

>YEP..........or legalize me working drunk!not that
>i would, but it'd be
>nice if it were legal!
>
I can picture it now....

"Yep that's a brain tumor for sure, ma'am! *hic* I'm positive. I'm sorry, lady. *hic* I love you, man.."

LOL

Jenn

south padre island was a blast. the sand dunes are pretty crazy, its fun watching all the white trash guys hold signs saying show us your ti**

COME ON BOBCAT......WHERE ARE THE PICS OF THE CHICKS WITH BODACIOUS TA TA s ???? I BET BEEFY HAS A FEW PICS FROM SPRING BREAK.......YD.

HEY YD!!!

Beefy's GOT A KNACK FOR POSTING PICTURES THAT NEVER DISSAPEAR!!!

I'LL LEAVE THE PICTURE POSTING TO Beefy!!!

BESIDES,THE PICS I HAVE ARE IN MY THICK SCULL & I CAN GET THEM OUT!!!

I'M A THINKING Beefy WILL RESPOND???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

>
>"Yep that's a brain tumor for
>sure, ma'am! *hic* I'm positive.
>I'm sorry, lady. *hic* I
>love you, man.."
>

and then....2 hours later...in the crying room....

"Oops! Sorry folks! Little mix-up with those results. It's not a tumor after all! Just a lil' spot on the film. Lookey here...I can just rub that thing off *licks his thumb and rubs spot*....SEE! GOod as new! It's just a headache. *hic* I love you, man."

LOL NOt a good idea for you to drink at work, Tag. ;-)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-07 AT 07:46PM (MST)[p] YEA BOBCAT.....I HOPE BEEFY COMES THROUGH....HE'S NEVER LET US DOWN BEFORE.....YD.

Yeah well since i cant diagnose, i dont feel that me having one or two(fifths) at work is going to affect anyones xray results.

but its not too professional, so i wont!

ONE NIGHT DOWN ON THE BULLFROG BEACH!!!

WE WATCHED THIS PUNK TRY & IMPRESS THE LADIES!!!

HE WAS TRYING TO BALANCE A SPLITTING MAUL ON HIS FINGER ABOVE HIS HEAD!!!

HOLDING & DRINKING A BEER WITH HIS OTHER HAND!!!

THE MAUL STARTED GETTING REAL WOBBLY!!!

HE COULD OF SWERVED HIS HEAD ANYWHERE BUT WHERE HE DID!!!

THAT MAUL HIT HIM RIGHT IN THE FACE & BLOOD WAS GUSHING!!!

I THOUGHT:YA,YOU'VE IMPRESSED THE GIRLS NOW!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Oh man! Bess, you guy?s start from the north end of the pond. We start from Wahweep. I got so many Powell stories I don't know where to start. Me and about 15 of my best buddies used to rent a 50?houseboat every year starting in about 1970 ending when we got married or went to prison. I started taking my family to Powell shortly after the statute of limitations ran out after the 1st round. Some of the best memories of my lifetime.

RUS

Bessy - I read over your post too quick. I thought you said you caught STRIPPERS all day long. I started thinking that I needed a trip to Lake Powell. You know us bud, already planning the annual Kansas gobbler trip. This year my girls are going on a cruise with their mom. It's just a boys trip to smoke tome fine feathered friends.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

AWLB!!!

WELL I WAS MEANING STRIPERS AS IN FISH!!!

BUT THERE WAS SOME OF THEM TOO!!!

LIKE I SAID!!!

THE SCENERY WAS ALWAYS GOOD AT POWELL!!!

HOW BOUT IT RUS???

WHAT KINDA TROUBLE DID YOU GET INTO???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

>Yeah well since i cant diagnose,

and that's why it's so funny...cuz you CAN'T diagnose but if your DRUNK you just might. LOL

Oh there's just sumtin bout lake powell.
I had a spring break at Wahweap once, i can't tell you what happened but let's just say i lived out every man's wildest fantasies and i will someday die with a smile on my face about that trip and go to rest knowing i have "done it all". ;-)

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

YUP slam!!!

YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO DO A LITTLE MORE SPLAINING ON THAT ONE!!!

LETS HERE IT!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

BEEFY.....SNAP OUT OF IT....THATS UN AMERICAN....PUT UP SOME OF THOSE BODACIOUS TA TA PICS YOUR SO FAMOUS FOR......YD.

YA Beefy!!!

I SUPPOSE YOU'VE TOLD MS. Beefy YOU'LL NEVER LOOK AT ANOTHER SET AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE???

I CAN THINK OF ALOT OF RESOLUTIONS!!!

BUT I'M NOT SURE I BELIEVE YOU ON THIS ONE & I'LL BET MS. Beefy IS A LITTLE LEARY TOO???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

HMM, if I only knew how to post pictures a them spring breaks in Mexico. Cancun, Cabo.... fun fun

"For crying out loud" If it is skanks you want it's skanks you you get. MMMM! I'm swearing off bodacious tata's as well.

4776f6d03d842e66.jpg

I didn't look ... for BFE's eyes only!

RUS

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST RUS!!!

JUDAS RUS!!!

driftersifters GONNA BE ALL OVER YOUR A$$!!!

I GOT IN TROUBLE FOR USING THE WORD PISSCUTTER!!!

YOU'RE IN DEEP DOO-DOO!!!

GOT ANY MORE???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom