Fun in Provo

Wiszard

Long Time Member
My wife and I will be spending the 11th-13th in Provo. We normally just drive through but will be watching my daughter play for the WCC Championship so we'll be there a few days. Any places that are must see's or restaurants we should make a point to eat at?
Also, I'm hoping Sandy, Utah is far enough away that we don't have any stalker looking for us...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Provo, USA.

Yes, Robb....at BYU.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Fun in Provo is a contradiction in terms. Not much to do in Utah County. Cabelas, yawn, Timpanogas Cave, Thanksgiving Point....that's about it.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Wiz,

I live in Orem and work in Orem (RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO PROVO).
I own the Arctic Circle in Orem. Its a fast food joint. Burgers, halibut (AMAZING), fies, onion rings, cheese curds, sweet potato fries, chicken and my favorite......ICE CREAM. If youre looking for a good treat, I think we have the best shakes around. I will be here on Friday, but will be gone saturday and we close on sundays. Come by of youre realllllly bored. Or need a treat.

Landon

If you and the misses have not seen Bridal Veil falls it might be worth a trip up Provo canyon. I know my wife seems to enjoy seeing the water falls. It might bring back that young love feeling

That was one of my must see places, notdon. I go through there every trip to WY but my wife has not been up there. I will be taking the wife up that way. Thanks!

Everyting made as a "Reply" means the readers, actually read above posts and are MM'Y "FRIENDS" all jumping in to "HELP".

That is true friendships in the making.

far more MM'Yzzz should chime in to give Wis a Home Cooked Dinner, Bring him and his wife a sandwich, as Wiz remains CLOSE in supporting; His Wonderful Daughter.

This is FAMILY, 101.

Jagerdad :)

PS: I desire a Mormon youth, but rather... have an ELDER,Visit myself and, my Wife, and convert or Invite my Wife to Visit our Local Mormon Church. "THERE IS ALWAYS----HOPE".

Wiz... I respect your Family. Thank you for sharing.

Hey notdonhunting is that barrel of water where you can't tell where the water is coming from still there. I haven't been up the canyon for years
When we were kids we used to try to figure out how it was done it was cool in those days

LAST EDITED ON May-04-18 AT 03:41PM (MST)[p]" is that barrel of water where you can't tell where the water is coming from still there. "

I think they took that out in about 1966...
Was it called Wildwood?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom