Full Curl Society Draw winner: Jessica Z. Terry

Zeke

Long Time Member
Hello fellow hunters;

I have always attended the drawings, banquets, social and gatherings along with many of you here. I have seen others (some of them are my friends) draw permits for some of the most coveted hunts in North America It was our turn to be lucky I guess!

My daughter, Jessica Zimmerman Terry, drew a Dall Sheep Hunt in the 1/4 Curl drawing during the FULL CURL SOCIETY meeting!!!!!!

It was an honor to be in the same room with some of the greatest sheep hunters and wild sheep conservation leaders in the world. Congratulations to those inducted into the Full Curl Hall of Fame!

Great thing have been happening in the world of wild sheep. At the same time we received distressing news from some areas in North America. Time for talk is over, get involved!

With the new FULL CURL SOCIETY we will have more opportunity to be involved and make a difference for sheep and sheep hunting.

As I have stated before, Don Peay under promises and OVER delivers!!!!! At the meeting 4 sheep hunts were to be drawn. As it turned out, TEN (10) sheep hunts were GIVEN to average, hard working people by generous donors and the leadership!

As a proud father, I am thankful for the opportunity that has been given to my daughter. She is excited beyond words!

THANKS DON and KARL for all you've done and continue to do!!!!

Sincerely; Zeke

PS: I don't know the names of all the other winners but they are from all over the country. This Society isn't just a Utah thing. Maybe Don will post the winner's names so we can cheer them on to a succussful hunt!

Zeke,
Congratulations to Jess for winning a great hunt. I also echo your feelings about Don and Karl and their amazing idea with Full Curl! And for the Mowers? to come up with a $100 K check to give for guys to go on a sheep hunt right on the spot was amazing!

It was a special afternoon for 10 hunt winners for sure and I am very excited for Jessica and her proud Papa! No one is more deserving!

Littlebighorn;
The stars have indeed lined up for our families this year. Do you possibly suppose WE might be in the NWT at the same time?
My wife, Jessica and Rusty (Jess' husband) informed me that I MUST accompany Jess on her hunt. Maybe I'll take a rifle! LOL
Zeke

Zeke,
Isn't it a given that you would be with her! I know my hunt just wouldn't be right unless it was a packaged deal! Besides, someone has to keep her from shooting the rock right in front of her! JK Jess!
It would also be amazing to share another sheep camp with you and your daughter. Certainly it couldn't get any better than that!

That is cool!

Your daughters hunt better not interfere with the glassing help you promised me...lol

Congratulations!

Mike R

Hello Mike!
I suspect that Jess' hunt will be in 2011 but I don't have any facts yet. It won't interfere with your fantastic outing!
Have you decided where you are going yet? If you have, you can email me when you get a chance.
Did you get a chance to attend the Full Curl meeting? The meeting was fabulous for several reasons!
Zeke

Zeke, congratulations to you and to Jessica! I know and have hunted with two other people that drew tags on Saturday. I figures my odds of pulling a desert sheep tag on Saturday to finish my full curl were better than 1 in 25. Pretty good odds when you consider it only cost $40 to get in. Do you know who the hunt will be with? Once again, congrats! TJ

ttj;
We went up and spoke with Don after the meeting but he was in a hurry. You'd think he had a few irons in the fire! HaHa. He said the order would be sorted out in a couple weeks and Jess would be contacted. We don't even know the year of the hunt yet but we will know all the details soon enough. We are so excited that it's hard to wait for the info!

It would be GREAT if she could go with Arctic Red River Outfitters since that's where I went on my first Dall sheep hunt way back in 1981! I know all the good areas up there. LOL

Your odds were probably the best of all. There were quite a few people in the 1/4 curl barrel. How many do you think were in the 1/4 barrel? Anyone else have an idea?

tj, Thanks for staying in touch.
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom