Full Body Bear Pose

smitty

Very Active Member
I'm trying to decide on a pose for a bear I'm having done. Any neat/cool ideas? My taxidermist is thinking of a sleeping pose on a rock, I'm thinking something to make it look as big as possible.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Harry, those are awesome. I will have a Brown bear someday, but I will definetely need a bigger home!

Hey Smitty,

Here is a side by side comparison of a "sleeping" pose to a "big as possible" pose...shouldn't be too much extra work to add a rock or a log to enhance the display...

5516standing_bear_2.jpg

Notice how the standing pose the taxi chose really brings out the unique "V" markings on this trophy class bear.

Here's another standing pose...

533standing_bear.jpg

Note how the outstretched paws give the mount greater depth and create the illusion of greater size.

I think the form that they used in all of these mounts were from fruit of the loom.

I'm sure that anything you go with will look awsome and bring back good memories of a great hunt. Hope to see some quality work when your taxi decides its done!

HEY DINGO.......LMAO ....SOME GOOD STUFFING RIGHT THERE, HE DID BRING OUT THAT "V" PATTERN. I CAN KINDA SEE IT........YD.

Can you get me the number to that Taxi? I'm really liking those mounts. I can't see any stiching on the first standing mount. Also, I really the "bear in the headlight" look. It reminds me of Smokey the Bear with that pose. "Stop, only you can prevent forest fires"

Ridn9high,

Here ya go....

5691taxidermy.jpg

Really reasonable rates and a fast turn around. The money you save on the mount will more then cover the shipping costs.

Appreciate it Dingo. My next bear will be going their way. Lol

That first picture keeps catching my eye(s). Maybe that bear thought he was "Kung Fu Panda" and just beat the s*** out of those little bears.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom