Fuel filter problems

feddoc

Long Time Member
This one lets too much particulate matter through.

fuel.jpg

nice.....almost looks like a maglite

probably has more uses than filtering fuel if I had to guess....

Possession without the tax stamp is a felony. If I understand the interpretations correctly, these items cannot be sent to the US. I think they are foreign made

Last edited:
Homer, do you remember the 'solvent trap' adapters? If I remember the description, the device was meant to screw onto a series of oil filters and trap the solvent when gun cleaning. Right....that guy got shut down not long after those came out.

Homer, do you remember the 'solvent trap' adapters? If I remember the description, the device was meant to screw onto a series of oil filters and trap the solvent when gun cleaning. Right....that guy got shut down not long after those came out.

Still readily available on ebay. Search "oil filter adapter" or for use with a 2 liter soda bottle search "solvent trap adapter".

I'm not saying constructive possession or intent is not a thing but from what I read if the cops are charging you with that you've already done something very illegal and they are looking for add-on charges. Not likely to bust down your door and drill your safe lock to see if you have one.

Still readily available on ebay. Search "oil filter adapter" or for use with a 2 liter soda bottle search "solvent trap adapter".

I'm not saying constructive possession or intent is not a thing but from what I read if the cops are charging you with that you've already done something very illegal and they are looking for add-on charges. Not likely to bust down your door and drill your safe lock to see if you have one.

Spoken as a true non-Californian.....

You're a lucky guy NVB....

Spoken as a true non-Californian.....

You're a lucky guy NVB....

It's really a shame they don't let anyone ever leave the state.

Welcome to the hotel California

"You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom