Frog gigging

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
We took my God daughters gigging last night..Didn't get no where near as many as we usually do but still had a lot of fun..Gonna go back on a warmer night..

b49e8d9d.jpg

97ce5c2e.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I LOVE TO GIG WENT I GET A CHANCE...... TABLE FARE IS REALLY GOOD. I BET THAT BLACK GUN FILLS UP A GUNNYSACK QUICK.......YD.

That's a good looking mess of great eating there Snort! You ever get them in a small farm pond by shooting just below them on the other side? Depending on how big a rifle you use, it blows them sky high only to land up on the bank where you can just walk around and pick them up. True enough!

I caught my share with fishing tackle too. A frog will eat anything he figures to get in his mouth. Fun stuff!

Joey

I went out gigging west of Seattle with some guys in the Navy once, didn't get any so I'm not sure how fun it actually is...but looks like a good time!! :)

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

I'm jealous, hav'nt had frog legs for years. One of the best delicacies in life is the gastronemous muscle of a bullfrog.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Good deal BS! Those girls might be ready for a something a little more dangerous and challenging......turtles!

Eel

Damn brings back memories when I was a kid and pops use to take froging all the time in the San Joaquin Valley?.Loved it but hated those damn mosquitoes?!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom