Friday the 13th?

sageadvice

Long Time Member
Good, Bad, or Indifferent?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>
>Friday the 13 with a full
>moon, I say bring it
>on ....I was married on
>Friday the 13th ...I aint
>skeered:)

On the other hand 1911 is scared shipless. ;-)

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I forgot about the full moon part. i generally pay more attention to that than any date other than New Years. Wacko's appear and odd things seem to happen on a full moon.

lol, i ain't skeered neither but being there's no work for me today and i don't need to go out, i think i'll finish off the good book i've been meaning to get at. :) No sense pushing it...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Lmbo.....1911 isn't the only one who should be scared.
Sage conquer your fear and break a mirror, buy a black cat, walk under a ladder, and show Friday the 13 th who's boss......or read a book !!!

lol, fireball77, it's tempting but thru the years, i've pushed my luck head on about as far as i care to push it. Something about turning 60 this past year has me taken more to caution. It is a good book. :)

Joey

I know there is something to the full moon thing. My mom worked as a nurse in a mental hospital and said the patients acted differently around the full moon. Cops will tell you the same thing.

As far as Friday the 13th goes, it's all superstition. I thank my lucky stars I don't have any superstitions.

Eel

63 years ago, today, I saw my first daylight. Today, I'm still seeing daylight, so I guess this is a lucky day for me.

>I know there is something to
>the full moon thing. My
>mom worked as a nurse
>in a mental hospital and
>said the patients acted differently
>around the full moon. Cops
>will tell you the same
>thing.
>
>As far as Friday the 13th
>goes, it's all superstition. I
>thank my lucky stars I
>don't have any superstitions.
>
>Eel

Research where the term Lunatic comes from.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I'm just hoping that the SF Giants beat the Colo Rockies tonight in SF.

I love that Park but would not choose to attend tonight's game if knowing the date and moon phase ahead of time. Great park, terrible place to drive to and from if not conditionally used to it.

Joey

"Research where the term Lunatic comes from."

"Lunatic"

1) is an informal term referring to people who are considered mentally ill, dangerous, foolish or unpredictable; conditions once called lunacy. The term may be considered insulting in serious contexts, though is now more likely to be used in friendly jest. The word derives from lunaticus meaning "of the moon" or "moonstruck".

2) A term, friendly or otherwise, commonly referred to people employed at or associated with. the Moon Apartments, Blue Moon Ranch, Harvest Moon Health Foods, or Moon Lake Electrical Association INC...all in the State of UTAH.

OK, that's interesting,

Joey

"....I was married on Friday the 13th" Bucklover drew his 1st breath.. is it possible?? Naw! Sorry I thought we was still playing the drinking game.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom