TripleK

Long Time Member
peepshow.jpg

NICE!! Now I know what it means to be "chillin a da club wit ma peeps!"

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

HEY kilo!!!

YOU'RE REAL CLOSE!!!

BUT YOU CAN'T SEE JACKMASTER IN THE PICTURE!!!

HE TOSSED THE FIRST DIME AND HE'S IN THE BACK DOING WHAT HE DOES BEST!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-08 AT 08:35PM (MST)[p]For Crying Out Loud!

I don't get it .... is that a peep pole dancing or a rabbit with a hard on?

Besides, what's up with the Barbie Whores in column right?

RUS

Mmmmmm... Peeeeps with paisties!!!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

If I'd known that's what it would take to get you to post again I'd have posted those pasty peeps months ago! I've MISSED YOU!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-08 AT 11:24PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-08 AT 11:21?PM (MST)

Thanks guys, I missed y'all as well. I'm doing great! Bucksnort, you should have looked me up, Tee-tee knows how to get a hold of me (figuratively) The back is much better, been at a new job for 7 months and am starting to build a new house. I decided to take a little break from the site cuz I was getting pissed off too easily. Not any more. I'm a kinder, gentler P-Bear.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

deerline.gif

D-cup wouldn't be caught dead waisting money on flat chested bimbos like that. Give him a little credit.

HELLO polarbear!!!

GLAD YOU'RE DOING OK!!!

YOU GOTTA STOP BY & ARGUE WITH THESE THICK SCULLS ONCE IN A WHILE!!!

ANY HUNTING & FISHING THE LAST YEAR???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I was lookin for you the other day Pbear.

anyway here's a kindergartener's drawing of what they want to be when they grow up.

47d282ec549a95fa.jpg

THERES ONLY ONE PICTURE THAT BEATS THIS ONE!!!

YA!!!

YOU BOYS KNOW WHICH ONE IT IS!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom