Friday opener

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Oh boy I'm already having dreams of a fat 4x4 muley appear in my spotter. Healing slowly but I know I'm ready to get out there and try. All this pain from the AC joint separation and cracked ribs has even made me more determined to really get all the weight off and Cardio restored.
Good luck Fellas ! I will report in how a 55 yo gimpy fat guy did when I return. Going to start packing and get some last minute target checks done.

Good luck DM. I hope a nice easy one comes your way.

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Take it easy on the AC joint, I had a grade three a few years ago. It still hurt to shoot the 06 two months later.

Good luck and try not to hurt anything!

I fly out later today and will pack in to a new spot tomorrow to get ready for the friday opener!

Thanks for the comments guys. It's taking me all day to get a few things done but by heck I'm getting it ready. I'm going to enjoy my hunt and fill my tag. I've filled my tag nearly every year so far.
God luck to all of you guys in your hunt adventures and be safe.

Good luck friend! I'm heading out this Friday morning here in Colorado. I tore my ACL a last year in my knee and this will be my first long mountain trek since. I'm stoked! Where are you going?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-08-14 AT 06:00PM (MST)[p]Just here is SE Idaho about and hour from home Idaho Falls) . We saw some bucks last week so I'm stoked to ha e the .270 Kimber tip a nice fat buck over.

Seize the day !

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom