French Onion Soup - Just for 2Lumpy

Blank

Long Time Member
Properly browned and caramelized. That's a lot of paying attention to get it just right!!! A good onion soup takes several hours, but it was well worth it!!! The G&T helped me focus!! :)

IMG_7222.jpeg

IMG_7225.jpeg

IMG_7228.jpeg

IMG_7229.jpeg

IMG_7233.jpeg

IMG_7236.jpeg

Properly browned and caramelized. That's a lot of paying attention to get it just right!!! A good onion soup takes several hours, but it was well worth it!!! The G&T helped me focus!! :)

View attachment 146395

View attachment 146396

View attachment 146397

View attachment 146398

View attachment 146399

View attachment 146400
It’s perfect Chef Blank. It’s kind of a stab in the heart though.

I went into a local restaurant today for lunch. French Onion soup was the “soup of the day”. My heart skipped a beat and ordered up me a bowl………… IT WAS HORRIBLE 😡😝 Campbell’s is terrible, this was way worse. Onions hardly caramelized, mushy bread, and disgusting Swiss Cheese. It was comparable to how bad my biscuits and gravy are!!

Then you post up this……….. makes we wonder whose whispering in you ear Chef Blank.

I remembered you mentioned you like this. With all the wonderful Vidalia onions showing up now, I just had to make a batch. The Pacific organic beef broth is much better, but they were out. Had to fall back on the Campbells beef broth.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom