FREE Magazine Subscriptions

Founder

Founder Since 1999
LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-10 AT 08:56AM (MST)[p]Hey Guys,

MonsterMuleys.com/MonsterHuntClips.com has teamed up with Western Hunter Magazine and Hunting Illustrated.....two of the finest Western Hunting Magazines, and each week we will be giving away a subscription to each magazine to those who share video clips at MonsterHuntClips.com.

It's been a bit slow over there, so it might be easy to WIN. Each week, we will pick the best two clips and those MonsterHuntClips.com users will get a FREE magazine subscription. Even if you alreasy subscribe, share your video footage and if you win, you can give the subscription away or add a free year to your existing subscription.
Easy to WIN!!!

Thanks to Western Hunter Magazine and Hunting Illustrated. These are two awesome magazines that you all probably should already be subscribing to. Watch for my magazine reviews as each issue comes out. I will be sharing a bit of info. about each issue and what I think of them.

So that's that, I hope you guys will take the time to post up your hunting, scouting, and Hunt Adventure Challenge video clips for us to all enjoy.

Does this giveaway sound like a good deal to you guys?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Absolutely UTmonsterslayer, keep your clips coming. Great stuff.

[font size=4]ALSO Good News!![/font]
Trophy Hunter Magazine has also agreed to giveaway a free subscription each week. So now we will have 3 one year subscriptions each week to giveaway. You guys need to break out the cameras, download some cool footage to your PC, edit it, and upload it. Good chance of getting a free subscription!!!

Would you guys do me a favor also, and tell your buddies about the giveaway. We all need more cool hunting stuff to hold us over until we get into the hills ourselves.

Here's a link to more info about the giveaway: http://www.monsterhuntclips.com/subscription_giveaway.php

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom