Free HBO on Dish?

sageadvice

Long Time Member
Wanted to ask you good folks if anybody else is receiving HBO from their "Dish" provider?

I didn't get it before, certainly don't pay for it. Has been on since Sat, that i know of, still on now, Monday night, late. Thanks!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Seems like every year they do a Promotion & Run Free for a while!

I don't watch much TV!

I got better Habits like Screwin off on the Internet!:D

I might change my ways if somebody would make some new Shows worth watching!

Sorry,I get Sick of Re-Runs of 30+ years!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Yeah they'll throw in some freebie channels for a while, hope you get hooked then turn em off, hoping you'll want them back bad enough to pay for them.

Yeah, that's what it was guys, thanks. I see this am that they have blocked out HBO and related again. This time what made it different was they ran the freebies thru Monday. Before i only got the free channels once in awhile on Sat-Sun. Thanks!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom