Free food

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I went to Safeway this morning and when I came out, a guy about 20 years old asked asked "Could you give me $5 to buy a breakfast burrito? I don't want to have to steal one again". I laughed and said "****No!"

About that time a Safeway employee came out and handed him a burrito. If I had known they were giving them away I would have taken one. The employee told me if he stole one, they can't stop him. This world is getting messed up.

I went to Safeway this morning and when I came out, a guy about 20 years old asked asked "Could you give me $5 to buy a breakfast burrito? I don't want to have to steal one again". I laughed and said "****No!"

About that time a Safeway employee came out and handed him a burrito. If I had known they were giving them away I would have taken one. The employee told me if he stole one, they can't stop him. This world is getting messed up.

I was hungry Eel....give a man a break.

Where the hell is your compassion for fellow humans?? :rolleyes:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom