FREE BACON SAMICHES!!!

B

bobcatbess

I STOPPED BY THE LOCAL MEAT SHOP THIS AFTERNOON!!!

THEY HAD A BIG SIGN OUT FRONT THAT SAID: FREE BACON!!!

SO I GOT ME SOME!!!

THE GAL AT THE MEAT SHOP SAID THE OWNER JUST COULDN'T GUT THE FAMILY PET!!!

I SAID: NOT A PROBLEM!!!

DAMN THIS IS GOOD STUFF!!!

HOW BOUT IT Beefy???

YOU EVER BEEN UP A HOGS ASS TO GET A HAM SAMICH???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Hey...I eat samiches all the time. (haven't you ever seen that movie where the mom talks about making "samiches"?? It's funny and I call them samiches all the time just to be goofy)

Yeah...I eat samiches all the time, but not BOSS HAWG SAMICHES!!! It just ain't right, Bess...it just ain't right!

Jenn (seriously though...if you want some of that hog that we raised, you can go in there and buy it. They've got it in there to sell since it's a support pig. She said it was a really great hog with hardly any fat on him. If you do though...I don't wanna know. LOL)

I'll have me a few of them there BOSS HAWG BACON SAMICHES! MMMMM BACON! BOSS HAWG BACON!

If I had to eat BINGO BURGERS as a kid, then TK and her kids should have to eat BOSS HAWG BACON SAMICHES!

I might have cried and thrown a fit, and made Dad promise not to buy half of him back and instead sell the whole thing to Uncle Fred, but deep down I knew that sooner or later in some way or somehow I would end up eating my little calf! No doubt I did - so I sucked it up and guess what? I NEVER REMEMBER EATING A HAMBURGER THAT DIDN'T TASTE GOOD!

Pass the salsa, I'm gonna have me some BOSS HAWG PORK TACOS too!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

You're an a@@, Roy. You know that? A big, fat, hairy ol' A@@! And you STINK!

I don't like you anymore and I'm telling MOM!

LMAO, now thats funny!

There are only two types of people - The Hunters and the hunted,
I hunt.
Alchase

Your going to tell mom. That's funny. It reminds me of myself. I am number 7 of 8 kids 5 of which are boys. I was the youngest boy and that was my favorite line when one of my older brothers would put the whoopin on me. Looking back now I think I deserved at least 99% of the butt kickins I got.

I was
>the youngest boy and that
>was my favorite line when
>one of my older brothers
>would put the whoopin on
>me.

Our little brother's line to get us to lay off was, "I can't breathe! I can't breathe!" then he'd get up and RUN. LOL

I really never told mom anything. I'd get mad, hold a grudge, wait for my moment and then strike. Once, when we were teenagers, we were sitting at the table doing our homework. I was still seething over the pounding Roy had doled out hours earlier so I reached across the table and punched him right in the mouth then RAN. He caught me in the backyard and commenced beating (he was hitting my legs though...he had tackled me, but somehow I got turned around and he had a hold of my legs). LOL My mom came out with the broom and started hitting us and screamed..."This is what you do to fightin' dogs!!" Ooooo she was mad.

We both cracked up and stopped fighting but i was very happy to see a fat lip forming where I'd socked him.

Kinda reminded me of this:

A farmer walks into a bar with a three-legged pig. The bartender asks, "How come that pig's missing a leg?"

"Well," says the farmer, "there was a big fire. My house burned right down to the ground. My family and I all would have burned up with it if this pig hadn't come into the flaming, smoke-filled house and dragged each of us out, one by one."

"Wow," says the bartender, respectfully.

"Yep," says the farmer, "and you just don't eat a pig like that all at once."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom