Very Active Member
Passed away.
One of our lasting Conservatives,
and Great Man.

Years ago, D13'er said that if Fred had the
political "wood" to screw Lorie Morgan, he
was presidential.

Jef was correct about that.

Great actor, great politician, great man.

(Fred, not D13'er)

lol....I remember that....

I really liked Fred Thompson.....Nixon did not. He helped bring down a crooked president of his own party because it was the right thing to do.....men like him don't exist anymore

I liked Fred Thompson too, a man of integrity.

I also remember D13er. May they both RIP.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

>I liked Fred Thompson too, a
>man of integrity.
>
>I also remember D13er. May they
>both RIP.
>
>Eel
>
>Guns are like parachutes. If you
>need one and don't have
>one you probably will never
>need one again.
I remember D13er,He was a great scholar of English.

I heard that D13'er changed his name to Jef from....Claude Dallas.

Fred Thompson was before my time but sounds like he was a good dude....unlike Claude Dallas aka Jef.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

How could he run for President if he was involved with the Nixon admin? WTH?? He'd be like 105 years old!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Should I have not hit the Early Times so early? LOL

I miss him.

He was Ronald Regan with
Sam Elliot's voice.

Compare that to what is currently
offered.

....one of my favorite Fred quotes....

19. ?Global warming experts are saying that sea levels could rise 20 feet. Apparently their strategy for surviving this is to stand on top of a pile of government research grant money.?

Isn't that Larry King?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom