Freaky Antelope Buck............

kilowatt

The hunter was hunting up near Fort Peck Reservoir, MT. according to his email that was sent to someone else who forwarded it to me. How wierd is this Antelope, will make for a great conversational talk.

Brian
4af330845cfb3053.jpg

4af330a85d9a0ad5.jpg

4af330c75e281d17.jpg

I got the same email. From the looks of it if his horns would have grown the same way the next year it may have been his last. You can see where they are cutting into his nose. I would go a long way out of my way to shoot a buck like that. Freaks are cool, but the big freaks are amazing.

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

Antelope horns are permanent, unlike antlers that fall of every year. That's why they're called horns.

But yeah, that is one freaky little animal.

>Antelope horns are permanent, unlike antlers
>that fall of every year.
>That's why they're called horns.
>
>
>But yeah, that is one freaky
>little animal.

Pronghorn horn sheaths are shed every year.

What is this an Asch experiment? Pronghorn shed their HORNS every year. Without a doubt. Both does and bucks.

Pronghorns are the only horned animal in the world that shed their horns. They are not a true antelope and are a unique species with no other relatives. Their hair is hollow so they are insulated against the cold and don't have to put on a layer of fat that would slow them down to stay warm. Their eyesight is equal to us looking through 8 X binos.

>Antelope horns are permanent, unlike antlers
>that fall of every year.
>That's why they're called horns.
>
>
>But yeah, that is one freaky
>little animal.

God I love this site.

I would love to shoot something like this one.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

You got to love the internet. This buck was shot along way from MT. That sure is one handsome devil.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom