FREAKIN IDIOTS

Easy YELUM!
You already know most TARDS can & will smoke a Pack a day if they need to!}>}>}>

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

It's an anti hunting agenda, pure and simple and they intend to run it as far as possible.
If Malloy, the Montana judge, rules in favor of re listing, there will be more wolves shot on site than a legal hunting season would allow!
If these starry eyed, Hollywood is real, head in the sand, Idiots have there way, the movie Jurassic Park would become a realty!
Things like this and the Obama election, have made me glad that I'm as old as I am, but yet feel so helpless for my grandkids.

I dare say that the anti's may be on the verge of pushing the wolf envelope too far in West.
Don't get too many of us old farts pissed off, because there are many of us that will help "cleanse the forest"!

This is the anti hunting agenda.

Some sportsmen need to wake up. The plan to have 150 wolves in each state WY, ID, And MT was just a lie to get their agenda going. These anti hunting groups are trying to put wolves everywhere possible and a lot of them.

They want to stop hunting and grazing on forrest and BLM. Plain and simple.

Charlie Manson has been kept off the streets of L.A. for decades. Maybe Manson should be turned loose from prison so aging flower children can observe him in his natural surroundings once again. Heck, he might even howl at the moon. Just not the same since Manson vanished from his traditional range.

I posted this in the Calif forum. If this pieces of cow dung want to re-introduce wolves then we need to re-introduce grizzlies as well. I want then to be transplanted in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco as a pilot program. Then go to every city, county, state and federal parks and transplant them there first. If the people are happy with them then they can be transplanted in the National Forests and wilderness areas. I am dead serious.

This is F...ing BS. What about bighorn sheep being re-introduced back into N. Calif, bison all across the west along with more antelope. There are many prey species that no longer roam their native range. Why stop at the grey wolf anti hunter? There nothing but a bunch a hippocrates.

JR

Why go so far bigwop? people need to stop complianing and just shoot em! Just look at all the post on the wolf just on mm for the last 2 years how many have had there hunting spots cleaned out from the wolf and it is only getting worse for other people nut up and fling some lead.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom