FrankenUgly - Guess who

Feleno

Long Time Member
Appears some people here don't like good looking ladies so lets try this picture. 4 ugly women in show business turned into 1 not so attractive woman. Name em.

FrankenUgly.jpg

eyes- the chick from Desperate Housewives...used to be on Melrose Place....uh...that's what my wife said!!

Steve

I think IT should be called "Franken-Fugly":)

Madonna = mouth (I called A-Rod and confirmed)
Rosie = Hair
Lohan = Nose
Eyes = Joan Rivers?

I will laugh my butt off if any part of her is Kate Beckinsale!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>eyes- the chick from Desperate Housewives...used
>to be on Melrose Place....uh...that's
>what my wife said!!
>
>Steve

Oh yes...the redhead. Marcia Cross?? Isn't that her hair and forehead?

I thought of Marcia Cross right off the bat but I don't consider her ugly. Feleno said four ugly women. Is she ugly? I mean I wouldn't say she's in my top eight but hey, on a cold night, I wouldn't kick her out of ... never mind.

>I thought of Marcia Cross right
>off the bat but I
>don't consider her ugly. Feleno
>said four ugly women. Is
>she ugly? I mean I
>wouldn't say she's in my
>top eight but hey, on
>a cold night, I wouldn't
>kick her out of ...
>never mind.

Well, I thought the same about Lindsay Lohan. Do you guys think she's ugly? I don't think she's overly sexy or that attractive, but she's at least cute. Seeing pics of her with that thing she calls her girlfriend nowadays grosses me out though.

>You guys are seriously desperate for
>entertainment.

It's true. But, I don't WANNA clean house. Scrubbing toilets and folding laundry just isn't as much fun.

Some good guesses but still no winners on the eyes and nose.
Hint: Nose - "Hey, why the long face?"
Eyes: "We happy? Vincent! We happy?"

Uma Thurman......Pulp Fiction...Vincent being John Travolta....That's one of my top 10 movies!

TripleK- Lindsey Lohan is not ugly as far as I'm concerned. I don't particularly like the fact that she's running around with another woman though. She could definately do better to say the least!!

Marcia Cross- To me not that attractive as a person...but I sure wouldn't turn her checkbook down!!

Steve

WAIT A MINUTE, SOMETHIN' AIN'T RIGHT HERE. YOU SAID FOUR UGLY WOMEN, I'M SORRY BUT ROSIE IS NOT IN ANY WAY A WOMAN. ROSIE'S REAL NAME, FRICKIN-FUGLY.

DEVILTINE has a point.....Rosie could be construed as a he-she so she/he/it's not eligible for "woman" status!!

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom