Frank

O

OldRook

A man walks out and hails a taxie just going by.

He gets into the taxie, and the cabbie says, "Perfect timing. You're just like Frank."

Passenger: "Who ?"

Cabbie: "Frank Feldman. He's a guy who did everything right. Like me coming by, just as you needed a cab. Things happened like that for Frank every single time."

Passenger: "Oh come on now, there are a few clouds over everyone."

Cabbie: "Not Frank Feldman. He could have won the grand slam in tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an Opera baritone. He danced like a Broadway star. and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy."

Passenger: "He sounds like someone special."

cabbie: "There's more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everyone's Birthday. He knew all about fine wines, which foods to order, and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me, I try to change a fuse and the whole block gets blacked out. But, Frank Feldman did everything right."

Passenger: "Wow ! Some guy then."

Cabbie: "He always knew which way to go to avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I get stuck in jams all the time. But Frank ? He never made a mistake, and he knew how to treat a woman, and how to make her feel good. He would never answer her back, even if she was wrong. And his clothes were always immaculate, and shoes highly polished too. He was the perfect man. He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Frank Feldman."

Passenger: "He sound like quite a guy. How did you meet him ?"

Cabbie: "I never met him. He died, and I married his widow."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom