FRANCE SUCKS!!!

Zigga

Long Time Member
Did you see that??? France said they would smash the US in the relay and they lost. YEAH BABY!!! SUCK IT!

Phelps is such a CLASS ACT. None of the French would even look at the Americans, no clapping when announced, nothing. Then after having the GOLD MEDAL placed around his neck, Phelps steps off the podeum and offers a hand shake to the French. He is such a great athlete, yet so humble.VERY VERY NICE and so far for me, the swimming has been the best coverage of the entire event so far. Next up USA Softball to take GOLD.....

Did you see the China girls gymnastics team, those girls look 12 years old!

There's controversy with it too, they have to be at least 16 years old to compete.
Apparently to olympic committee is doing a little sleuthing.

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

You had to get pumped when you seen those guys realize they won that race! They were all estatic! That is what it is all about! Pure Excitement there.

And Slam, I was thinking maybe younger than 12..Holy cow, I've seen 12 year olds that look more mature than a lot of those girls, but regardless, they were damn good regardless of their age. That bunch is going to be tough to bear for a long time!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom