Fox Red Labs?

T

theBIGone

Wondering if anyone has or has some info good or bad on the fox red labs? Have someone that wants to give me one, she hasnt had much training but does point. Done alittle lookin on the internet all that i have really found is that they are not cheap. Thanks guys for any info. Trying to get back in the bird hunting seen...

Bought a female pointing fox red lab in febuary.. its such a good looking dog! She's an amazing dog and a great hunter.. I paid 800 for her so I'd definitely take your buddy up on that offer

I got a male and have had him now for 4 years. Wonderful dog!! He was given to us and we couldn't be happier. I has the same goofy demeaner as every other lab and is just as loving too. The color is what's really striking though and his field abilities.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Let's see a picture of one of these dogs. Sounds kinda cool

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

ResizedImage313266-pupsmall.jpg

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Hey there bigONE

Their is no difference in brains,nose,eyes or desire to learn or hunt than any other lab, except for the silver ones I here they are brain dead!!!!LOL

So what your sayin there tikka if i get her you and your Blackies will help me work with her?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom