FOUNDERS REQUEST

YELUM

Long Time Member
I know founder has made SEVERAL request to the members not to post pics of the ladies in revealing attire. Why do you think that is? Could be several reasons. Let me throw out different one. After loosing his wife to cancer, and possible having one or both breast' removed, maybe, just maybe, it hits a little too close to home. There are plenty of site to browes if members want to enjoy your fantasies. I'm not gonna preach or pretend to be holier than thou. Just saying have some respect.

Go ahead and hammer me. I promise I can take it.

Yelum

Well YELUM!!!

I'm gonna Hammer you!

Think the World of you YELUM!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

No need Yelum.... after that post you don't need any help.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Just so I don't cross a line later, I wanna know if this pic is too sexy?

8658polygamy-women.jpg

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>blah, blah, blah
>
>
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Careful D13er. If I have to get up out of this chair......

Yelum

J/K

Eel

Thanks Yelum. My wifes cancer was terminal from the get-go, surgery was no hope. Fully clothed, half naked, and completely naked women (good lookin ones) don't bother me at all.....well, atleast not in a bad way.

I do like to see boobs as much as anyone, but not too much on this hunting website. I personally would probably let a lot go, but I don't run the site only to please myself, but also have to take into consideration you guys, the ones who probably look at the site more than I do.
A little thing in a bikini once in a while is tolerable, but when the bikini's begin getting too small and the photos begin taking over the forum, then it's gone too far.
From what I "hear", there are plenty of other sites on the internet to see "easy on the eyes" females.

I really do appreciate your concern Larry. You're a good man.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

TAG!!!

Them gals are HOT!! That is TOO Risque for a site like this.

Eldo and Feleno you heard what founder said .....

Keep em comin' (least that's what I got out of it)

On the serious side Founder I cannot fathom what you have gone through with the tragic loss of your wife and YELUM good on you for your concerns.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Same stuff you see every day on the Victoria Secret tv comercials,if your not interested dont open his posts.

Oh Red!

Are you ever gonna get Her-Assed on this one,lol!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

>Same stuff you see every day
>on the Victoria Secret tv
>comercials,if your not interested dont
>open his posts.

I don't think thats the point here guys. Founder has asked us to obey the rules of this site. Thats what I'm going to do. Those that can't do what he asks should have there posts nuked. It's his site do as he Requests. Bottom line.

Whoever posts pics of sexy women in revealing clothing should be ashamed of themselves...I know I sure am :)

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom