Founder

never_catch

Long Time Member
Hey Brian, since rugburn is clearly not going to have the time to take his moderator job seriously anymore...I'd like to nominate myself to take his place and keep these campfire hoodlums in check. It makes perfect sense...as long as you don't about it!! :) go ahead and pm me any info you think I'll need to get started...

~Z~

So does this meen we might be able to have girls with no tops on?

hornkiller.jpg

>Hey Brian, since rugburn is clearly
>not going to have the
>time to take his moderator
>job seriously anymore...I'd like to
>nominate myself to take his
>place and keep these campfire
>hoodlums in check. It makes
>perfect sense...as long as you
>don't about it!! :) go
>ahead and pm me any
>info you think I'll need
>to get started...
>
>~Z~

You must not be familiar with the club house Initiation...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

With your undying love for those sorry azz Lakers and that date raper Kobe....it just shows that you cannot be trusted to make clear and sensible decisions.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

>My first order of business is
>burning the clubhouse down and
>turning it into a turtle
>breeding facility...
>~Z~
It is my understanding that it is ALREADY a breeding facility.....

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

Hey- this is kinda off topic but shouldn't you change your MM name to one_nut?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

~Z~ I was never a mod in the Campfire, LMAO!!!

Thanks again for the hike up to the clubhouse yesterday. Remember DO NOT tell anyone!!!! I hope that rash goes away soon.. :)

Hey seriously you need to tell her about that!! And not tell everyone about you and the goat are you kiddin me?? That rash was its hooves against my shins trying to get it out the fence...your rash I can't explain??

~Z~

>Hey seriously you need to tell
>her about that!! And not
>tell everyone about you and
>the goat are you kiddin
>me?? That rash was its
>hooves against my shins trying
>to get it out the
>fence...your rash I can't explain??
>
>
>~Z~

LOL :):)

"~Z~ I was never a mod in the Campfire, LMAO!!!"

Thank goodness for that... normal people need to post too!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom