FOUNDER- Joining the Club

G

grayarcher

Ran across Founder today at Utah Archery Center. Welcome to the new world of archery Brian. Believe in "BIG G" he won't steer you in the wrong direction. Archery is kind of like golf, everyone has different advice on how to be better. My only advice is have fun with it. It's a wonderful sport.

- Grayarcher

WELL ,There goes the neighborhood.The world of archery will never be the same !!!Founder hunting with a bow is the reason the regulations are changing to require hunter orange during the archery hunt!!!LMao.

perfect timing...you can have Aya's spot.

welcome

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I've hunted with a bow for many years, just sucked real bad. I have killed a handful even while sucking. But now, I'm going to be deadly. You'll all soon be calling me the unethical jerk because I'm going to be dropping big stuff at 150-180 yards. I figured, with these high tech. bows, anyone can arrow something at a 100 yards. I'll be raising that bar!!!!

LOL.....I'M JUST KIDDING!!! But really, got me a new setup. Cost an arm and a leg, but lucky I didn't really need the extra limbs....just got in the way.

They set me up nicely. I've got to go back tomorrow though because I think the draw length is too long. Nice bow though. I'm excited to see if I can get some tight 60 yard groups..........THEN OUT TO 180 I GO!!!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-10 AT 10:37PM (MST)[p]G's the man and will take care of you, glad to hear you went to the best shop in the SLC!!

Let's hear about the new setup, what'd ya get??

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom