founder is batting for the other team!!!!

lip_curl

LAST EDITED ON May-11-15 AT 10:37PM (MST)[p]
seriously...have you no shame? defenders of wildlife?
THE pro wolf voice?
are you so desperate as to sell ads to the enemy?
do we need to pass the hat to keep this site up and running?
why dont you just poach 20 elk calves yourself right now!

3133wtf.jpg

I'm an online marketer by trade and in Founder's defense those are Google Adsense ads and he doesn't always have control over what is shown. What the Defenders of Wildlife are doing is they're targeting the keywords "hunting" and other related keywords to hunting.

All Founder needs to do is go into his account and exclude them specifically from showing up on his site.

So again these guys are sneaking their ad in on any hunting website that has Google Adsense on their site.

It's not Founder's fault and he's not purposely doing it.

LAST EDITED ON May-12-15 AT 01:02AM (MST)[p]Usually the ads that pop up on your computer are related to other sites that you have recently visited.

That particular ad has never shown up on my computer.

I thought you meant the OTHER other team! :)

Like mentioned above!

What kind of Sites have you been checking out?

That's also the kind of BS Ad/Ads that would like to attack a Site like this one!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

It seems that the ads that show up on my account are related to Drones, trail cameras and Asian ladies for dating. Lol please don't tell my wife. I'm thinking about buying another drone that resembles both a airplane and a helicopter. Awesome for scouting.

The internet sales weasels are everywhere.

I looked at a hunting site discusion about the land grab/sale and the greenies show up on pop ups later.trucks the next day after checking an ad....

And I have firefox and blockers up,if I was on regular internet,I'd never be able to read one article,or watch one video while my limited wifi service strains to keep signal using up my 5g's....bunch of BS if you ask me.

No , no one is watching what I do out in the middle of nowhere....

LAST EDITED ON May-12-15 AT 01:09PM (MST)[p]I had the same thing a few weeks ago, you guys thought I was crazy LOL.

That's nice! Block ads and run me out of business. Cool of you........

I got the ad blocked.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

>LAST EDITED ON May-12-15
>AT 01:02?AM (MST)

>
>Usually the ads that pop up
>on your computer are related
>to other sites that you
>have recently visited.

> :)

Like he said.

i did just check the wolf regs online...to see if its legal for me to shoot one right now. (not to be confused with whether or not i will shoot one right now).
im guessing they are tracking the key word "wolf"...

on second thought, maybe we should let them burn up their advertising dollars advertising on this site....its not like they are going to sway many MM users. In theory, that would be less money available to sway the feeble minded on other sites...

"once they're gone, they're gone forever"
too bad some people actually believe this nonsense. it a should say, once they're gone, liberals will replace them with a much stronger variation from another region.

LAST EDITED ON May-12-15 AT 03:40PM (MST)[p]I haven't tried it but I imagine if you searched "destruction of the united states from within" that ad would pop up.

Edit: along with ads from PETA and ads for the Endangered Species Act.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Some of us are not so pc savy Tony,thanks for the tip.

I didn't even have to buy something to stop what I don't want in the first place.........thankfully no sales weasels involved!!

eel you are way off. i googled destruction of the united states and the following ads were REI and cabelas. wolf is the key word...

Let the wolf lovers waste their advertising $ on this website. If it is pay per click, every time you click on it, it will cost them more money.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom