Founder and All MM'rs

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Just wanted to voice my greatfullness for this great website with so much useful info. It is helping me to be a better hunter and also to all of you that have helped with tips and encouragement.
As with all of you I am stoked for hunting this fall.Elk and deer hunting can't be soon enough.

+ 10! im growing anxious for the hunts but on the other hand ive got so much to do to get ready! going the extra mile this year!

It's almost stressful thinking about all the preparation. i agree..I always wake up every 10 minutes or so the night before opening day. Monstermuley dreams and anticipation.

Ditto Fatrooster, I've learned an amazing amount of info from most all of you that has made my hunts so much more rewarding AND for the lack of better words? more intense! What I mean by that is I trained harder, I scout harder, I am more prepared, see more because and I am more successful because of the tips I have learned here. Thanks Founder for a wonderful site and thanks to all you MM members who keep it real and share your experiences, good or bad, your hunt adventures and your pictures that keep the daydreaming alive and well for every hour I or we can't be in the field.

GBA

Love this site...keeps me occupied till hunting season every year..Thanks a lot Founder....and all the other B/S'ers on here too..

I like the site. Damn addictions! LOL

I've learned a bunch too. Like, some people know their stuff, some think they know their stuff, some poeple should think before typing, almost everyone is ready for a pizzing match because they think they know something simply because they've done a little "research". Too much junk is taken for fact when it's actually just an opinion... and maybe not a good one.

With all that said, there are enough great people and enough excellent information that I can't stay away. I think most of us would go out of our way to help a fellow MM'r. It's like a brotherhood (and sisterhood too pred)!

Best to all,
Zeke

I joined this site back in 2000. I've seen it change through the years and I think it keeps getting better as time goes on. We get a few bad apples every now and then, but if we all just ignore them, eventually they go away.

I've learned a bunch from the folks on here and got a lot of help on specific hunts over the years. I've also had the opportunity to pass on what little I know and I'm sure I have helped my fellow hunters enjoy their hunts in areas where I have experience.

Thank you to Mr. Latturner for providing a place for the exchange of information and expression of opinions. Thanks to all the members that make a positive contribution.

Good luck to all in your 2011 adventures!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom