Found - Spotting Scope

R

rijoh

I found a spotting scope yesterday in the Skyline drive area above Fairview. If you lost this, email me with the description (make, model, style, serial numbers, details, etc.) and I'll get this back to you. [email protected]

How many of you know the Serial Number on your Spotter?

Maybe there's a card that came with my SWARO with the number on it!

But what if I lose My Vintage Bushnell Spotter?

Not even sure it has a Serial Number?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Owner of the scope found me through my KSL Lost and Found ad. He's on his way to pick it up. Glad this turned out the right way.

I still have box for mine! I guess I should through it out now and it does have the Serial number on it!

>How many of you know the
>Serial Number on your Spotter?
>
>
>Maybe there's a card that came
>with my SWARO with the
>number on it!
>
>But what if I lose My
>Vintage Bushnell Spotter?
>
>Not even sure it has a
>Serial Number?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

>Owner of the scope found me
>through my KSL Lost and
>Found ad. He's on
>his way to pick it
>up. Glad this turned
>out the right way

Great ending!

Glad to see the Honesty Amongst fellow Hunters!

Nice Job!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I normally just post on utahwildlife but I need to give Rijoh another huge thank you for getting this scope back to me. It was a vortex razor and there is no way I would have been able to afford another one for a long time. I could tell just from talking to him for the short time I did that he is a stand up guy with flawless integrity. He wouldn't even let me buy him dinner! Thanks again.

For all the negative stories we see on a daily basis with people ripping other people off, finally a POSITIVE POST!!!

Thats awesome!

For insurance purposes I have taken photo's of all my scopes/guns/etc and have on file with serial numbers if they had them. Best of luck to all.

So now you got your scope back and FOUND the best site in Utah so it a double win for ya.
Glad it was found by a upstanding man.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Years ago, my pack/spotting scope, cloths, etc. fell of the back of my wheeler on the Manti. It was before I even knew about internet forums so I had no way to advertise. It was an old Bushnell like Bessy and losing it forced me to upgrade.
Best move I ever made to lose that old thing.

There are lots of stand-up men out there who are eager to help out a fellow sportsman. I applaud you all!

I have gotten on this site a bit just never registered and I agree it's an awesome site!! Well here is the whole story. Me and my buddy that drew the manti archery went into the honey hole to start bringing in some water for the backpack hunt we are doing and to see if a deer we had chased last season had shown up yet this year. We normally just drive the truck to the trailhead but it's a loong rutted road in so my father in law let me take the wheeler which from experiences last year cuts drive time significantly. Anyways, we finished up business packed up and rode back to the truck now keep in mind I don't have a hunt specific pack. I use my back packing pack and stow the scope in the front hydration sleeve which clips and has been secure in the past I than strap the bag to the rack on the front of the wheeler. We get home and had plans to camp close to home and hike to scout for my Wasatch west ML buck tag so i didn't even take the pack out of the truck. Well the next morning we wake up get ready to go only to find my spotting scope not where it should be. HOLY I was freaking out so we headed back to the honey hole looking along the road hiked back in spent all day and came up empty handed I was discouraged to say the least. When we got home I got on ksl and found the ad got in touch with him and sure enough it was mine. Apparently they had come down the road not to long after we did and had spotted the eyepiece on the road and almost drove right past it. He had to back up upon closer inspection he thought it was part of a camera and than his wife spotted the body a ways off the road. So somewhere while driving on the road it came out of a clipped up pocket with a tie down over the top of the pack and survived the tumble no less everything seems to be in awesome working condition still. Needless to say I consider myself very lucky to get this back. Sorry for the long explanation!!

Nice idea.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

This is like a movie with a happy ending!
Nice job to all involved.
It's a "one in a million" that it all worked out so well!
Zeke

PS: call me crazy but I think there are WAY more good guys out there than bad ones. This is just another example of that!

Great to see there is still some honest people in the world. We as a hunting community need to stick together, and help out were we can. Kudos to you Rijoh

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom