FOUND Binoculars on Boulders

W

Whaller

If you lost binoculars on the boulders PM with your number and what kind you lost. hopefully i can find the owner.

If they are my old Tasco's missing parts on the eye piece you can keep them!!! I kind of threw them!!!!! On top above Aquarius Campground. hahaha REALLY!!!!!

If someone found those old Tascos, you better claim em'. Grampa needs them back in the toybox for the grandkids to play with!
Funniest thing I've ever witnessed. Binos sailing through the air and crashing down below.

The rest of the world could take some notes from the members of MM. Good to see things like this on here. It's odd how there is a common mindset on here of people working for what they get and not thinking everything is for their personal gain.

You deserve a nice set of free bino's for doing the right thing.

It seems we get one or two posts like this every season. It's good to know there are still a few honest people around.

I'll bet for every thread like this one there's probably 50 people who find something like this and just keep it for themselves.

Well thats good of you !! I have a buddy that has been running bears over there. He hasn't seen his bino's.Not sure if they got kick out of the truck or left in the wheeler box ect. He's going to double check before he bugs you.

You know what the ironic thing is I lost my binoculars and am using my dads. Lol I just know i would love it if someone found mine and contacted me. So hopefully Karma comes back to me in the future.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-11 AT 01:00PM (MST)[p]In 1998 had a $500 G Loomis flyrod taken from my van in Wyoming. At least tip was broken off.

In 2008 got distracted in an Illinois F&W parking lot, left a $400 Lone Wolf climber next to my jeep and somebody helped themselves. I had my name and phone# etched into it in 2 places, as well as written with black marker 2 places.

2010 had 3 Lone Wolf climbing stix cut off my tree and stolen from same lot.

1994 left a new compound bow in my camp site at an Indiana F&W area someone helped themselves to it. Name was etched onto it.

2004 Left a trail cam out at one F&W area in Illinois with name tag taped inside. Was stolen.

Let's see, what else? Can't think of anything that was ever returned to me outdoors related. Not once. Did have my wallet returned to me twice out of 3 times though.

Regardless, I turn in anything I find. Last thing I can think of was a new digital camera someone left under a seat at a baseball game at Wrigley Field. The lady at the return counter was actually stunned when I showed up there actually turning something in. She looked at me like I was crazy or something. I remember thinking what a sad testament that was, and my kids saw it. I took a picture of my 3 boys with it in case they got it. :)

Sounds like you leave alot of stuff laying around and your surprised it gets stolen?I dont leave anything ANYWHERE without knowing its probable that it will be stolen,if you cant afford to loose it dont leave it.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-10-11 AT 01:00PM (MST)[p]@Zim, Where do you live?...I could make a living following you around!:)

Traditional >>>------->

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-10-11
>AT 01:00?PM (MST)

>
>@Zim, Where do you live?...I could
>make a living following you
>around!:)
>
>
>Traditional >>>------->
No kidding! :)

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-11

>
>In 1998 had a $500 G
>Loomis flyrod taken from my
>van in Wyoming. At
>least tip was broken off.
>
>
>In 2008 got distracted in an
>Illinois F&W parking lot, left
>a $400 Lone Wolf climber
>next to my jeep and
>somebody helped themselves. I
>had my name and phone#
>etched into it in 2
>places, as well as written
>with black marker 2 places.
>
>
>2010 had 3 Lone Wolf climbing
>stix cut off my tree
>and stolen from same lot.
>
>
>1994 left a new compound bow
>in my camp site at
>an Indiana F&W area someone
>helped themselves to it.
>Name was etched onto it.
>
>
>2004 Left a trail cam out
>at one F&W area in
>Illinois with name tag taped
>inside. Was stolen.
>
>Let's see, what else? Can't
>think of anything that was
>ever returned to me outdoors
>related. Not once.
>Did have my wallet returned
>to me twice out of
>3 times though.
>

You might want to consider taking up a hobby like bowling instead...

I lost a pair of bino's out south of Medora ND. Do you have a way to contact you privately, i.e. by phone or e-mail, or if you like you can call me. My name is Jeff Fiferlick. I can verify they are mine by manufacture, model and serial number.

phone # 605-212-5924 cell

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-11

>
>In 1998 had a $500 G
>Loomis flyrod taken from my
>van in Wyoming. At
>least tip was broken off.
>
>
>In 2008 got distracted in an
>Illinois F&W parking lot, left
>a $400 Lone Wolf climber
>next to my jeep and
>somebody helped themselves. I
>had my name and phone#
>etched into it in 2
>places, as well as written
>with black marker 2 places.
>
>
>2010 had 3 Lone Wolf climbing
>stix cut off my tree
>and stolen from same lot.
>
>
>1994 left a new compound bow
>in my camp site at
>an Indiana F&W area someone
>helped themselves to it.
>Name was etched onto it.
>
>
>2004 Left a trail cam out
>at one F&W area in
>Illinois with name tag taped
>inside. Was stolen.
>
>Let's see, what else? Can't
>think of anything that was
>ever returned to me outdoors
>related. Not once.
>Did have my wallet returned
>to me twice out of
>3 times though.
>
>Regardless, I turn in anything I
>find. Last thing I
>can think of was a
>new digital camera someone left
>under a seat at a
>baseball game at Wrigley Field.
> The lady at the
>return counter was actually stunned
>when I showed up there
>actually turning something in.
>She looked at me like
>I was crazy or something.
> I remember thinking what
>a sad testament that was,
>and my kids saw it.
> I took a picture
>of my 3 boys with
>it in case they got
>it. :)

Don't forget the time you lost your azz on the Henry's.

Hi guys,

I am sorry, I didn't know there was a place called Boulders. I walkned through a boulder field where I was hunting and maybe left my binos there. I was double time timing it for my stalking oppertunity. I thought there was a possiblility they could be mine, I am not trying to rip anyone off. I can verify a found 10x42 EL swarovski's could be mine, by full serial number, original box with serial number on it and orginal recipt of purchase from Cabela's. If I i offended anyone forgive me.

Jeff Fiferlick 605-212-5924cl

Kuma,

Do you have home owners insurance??...

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

The original owner probabally registered the warranty with the mfg. No way of telling if sold since... But a thought...

1250$ deductible for homeowners. FYI if you have swarovski's get private property insurance on your most valuable hunting stuff i.e. guns, optics, and so on. It would have been a 250 deductible to replace them with a minimal annual payment. #####...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom