Ford CEO to arrive in car

eelgrass

Long Time Member
When the Big Three automakers come back to Washington for hearings later this week on the proposed auto bailout, Ford CEO Alan Mulally will be making the more than eight-hour trip from Detroit to the Capitol by car, the company said today. The company won't say yet, however, what kind of car Mulally will take (a Ford F-150 pickup truck or a Ford Focus compact car?), whether he will be behind the wheel, or when he will arrive: ?It depends on traffic,? says a spokesperson.

He better go out and buy a Toyota or he'll probably break down and be late!
493476074e368141.jpg

Eel

President Obama and Congress should leave gun rights alone. It's above their pay grade.

>He better go out and buy
>a Toyota or he'll probably
>break down and be late!

You mean so he can stop by the Toyota dealer and get all the recalls done on the way?

>
>>He better go out and buy
>>a Toyota or he'll probably
>>break down and be late!
>
>
>You mean so he can stop
>by the Toyota dealer and
>get all the recalls done
>on the way?

Tony! Heck no!:)

By the way, did I miss seeing your big buck this year? You get a big buck every year!

Eel

President Obama and Congress should leave gun rights alone. It's above their pay grade.

I really wish they'd all fly in chartered private jets, with a catch. They could get chastised by some grandstanding politiciant for flying private jets again, and then would hopefully tell the politician "Senator, yes I did fly privately, on a jet I chartered and personally paid for." Wouldn't that be sweet, to rub it right back in a politicians face? If they paid for their own travel, they'd be able to do it any way they want, and it would be worth it just to basically tell the politicians to go perform a lewd act upon themselves.

If they have that kind of money they sure don't need mine for a bailout. Let's not bail them out and tell them to go perform a lewd act on themselves.

8 HOUR DRIVE HUH???

THATS ABOUT 2 OR 3 TRANSMISSIONS ACCORDING TO RANS!!!

Leaving the private jets in the hangar proves nothing. Why dont they sell, liquidate and recalculate??????????????

>Tony! Heck no!:)
>
>By the way, did I miss
>seeing your big buck this
>year? You get a big
>buck every year!
>
>Eel
>

Le Sad.

I actually have some houses to frame this year, and only went out one day and took my 8 year old boy with me, we had a great time and passed on a smaller 4 point. Just couldn't break away from work like I always do what with the housing market in the crapper. When you got work in this slow time, you work no matter what. Next year though!!

CAelknuts, said "basically tell the politicians to go perform a lewd act upon themselves."

You're a class act Dan! 100%;-)

i got to write this kinda stuff down! lol

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom