For Z and LesGEAUX

Roy

6318swagger.jpg

Thought this was pretty funny. Since the Boomer Sooners spanked my Longhorns I needed a little pick me up! LOL - I will probably be cheering for the Tigers to take it all this year. Hope they can get past Bama, going to be some great games down the stretch.

Stinky - Landry is the real deal. Made some spot on throws that just made us look BAD - not to mention we helped by letting the defense rip the ball out of our hands and run every pick and fumble back for TD's.

HOOK 'EM!

It's still hard for me to grasp Landry as the real deal. He was back in church here in artesia a few months ago and I just couldn't believe it. I was expecting to see this filled out all pro line backer looking kid and all I got was a kid a little shorter than me with long lanky arms a small neck and a kinda pudgy looking belly. I was thinking to myself there's no way he can be good but every time I see him play all I can think is "holy crap that kids good!"

I hope he goes on to the NFL and makes millions. I really want to pull Landry off to the side and ask him wtf is up with his girlfriend. No body and not that great on the eyes. And now he's engaged to her so young.

All I can say is that Landry is a better christian than me and the thing I respect the most about him is his commitment and character. He grew up a rich kid and somehow had a whole boat load of character installed in him.

Sorry for your longhorns. Maybe you need to quit rooting for sucky teams. And the defense gave nothing away they just sucked is all.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom