For those of you who attended the outdoor expo...

dryflyelk

Just a note--mullets are no longer cool. And if you have one, its not that cool to pull it out of the whole in your cap. And if you do decide to keep yours because you like the perm, at least have your wife cut hers or grow it out or something. Just trying to help out.

Any see the guy( that must have been pushing 70ish) with the mohawk? I about fell over in the isle, roflmao!

mullets were cool???? I love to see everyone show up in their newest camo head to toe. OF course these guys are the ones that get interviewed by the media.

"what brings you to the show"
"I likes guns (running hand through mullet)"

Do us all a favor and stay home, I think he-haw is doing a marathon this week.

I seen the ol goat, that was some funny sh*). I wasnt that impressed with the expo. It was fun to get out and look at all the weirdos. What is with the people wearing there camo clothes to an outting like that. What the hell are they thinking?

mouse.gif

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!

I LIKE MY MULLET,TOO BAD IF YOU DON'T!!!!!

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME WHEN YOU SEE ME!!!!!

I'M SICK OF YOU MAKING FUN OF ME!!!!!

I CAN JUST HERE bobcatkittybessy's ENRAGED REPLY ALREADY!!!!!

THE ONLY BOBCAT THAT DON'T CARE WHAT YOU IDIOTS THINK ABOUT MY MULLET!!!!!

F & A,
whats with all you cosmopolitan possers that are to damb inpo-tant to wear your Camo to a hunting show ? ? ?
I aint a scared to sport my wardrobe.
just cuzz I stopped chaseing trends in the 70's... while your sorry wanna be yuppy as$ is driving round the city in your rig, decked out with those wide nobby tires that are totally useless.. cept for mud boggin,
ya.......... who has'nt been mud boggin downtown SLC ? ?
At least my International Scout, has snow studs.
Furder more, your all sportin those Dumb-As$ retro hair cuts same as the Beatles. ya who's cool now ?
least the hair from my mullet stays out of my eyes, whilest I'm checkin, the foxy broads,
as for my truckers hat... don't get me started !!

camo dude

I wore my camo to a show once, but nobody could see me. I kept getting knocked over and it was really frustrating. As for the trucker hat, if you were wearing one before 1980 and stuck with it, awesome. There is no excuse, however, for the mullet.

every once in awhile i'll go to gun show here in phx. always try to go early in the morning, before the non-bathers go to stinkin'. man, i mean some o' them fellers get ripe. (fuchi que pesto, my eyes are burneen) good place for a stickup. and there's always the same couple o' guys marchin' around with nazi uniforms on. what's up with that? didn't we whup them in WWII? man, that's sorta like wearin' a cardinal's jersey to the super bowl. buncha retards anyway. so much for the master race theory.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom