For the man who has everything...

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
...but common sense.

My bride was getting ready to head to Walmart. It's the only place she buys her quarts of half-&-half that she uses in her coffee. So I decided to go online & see if there's anything I want her to pick up. I came a across the following while searching the beef/lamb items. Unfortunately, they show as out of stock. I was crushed. :rolleyes:

1643569099797.png

1643569381781.png

Product details​

There's nothing like cooking from scratch, especially when you start with Bone-In Beef Choice Angus Tomahawk Ribeye Steak. Sourced from premium quality USDA Choice Angus beef, our bone-in ribeye steak is a flavorful cut with natural tenderness and exceptional taste. Wet aged to achieve optimal tenderness, our beef is an excellent source of protein, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, zinc, niacin, selenium and a good source of phosphorous, riboflavin, and iron. All 9 essential nutrients are naturally found in beef and are a flavorful way to give your body nutrients to help power through the day. Great for grilling, our beef is a delicious addition to your favorite recipes. Simply marinate in balsamic vinaigrette, season with black pepper, grill and serve with steamed potatoes and broccoli. Includes one package of Bone-In Beef Choice Angus Tomahawk Ribeye Steak.
  • One package of Bone-In Beef Choice Angus Tomahawk Ribeye Steak
  • Excellent source of protein, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, zinc, niacin, selenium and a good source of phosphorous, riboflavin, and iron
  • USDA Choice premium Angus beef
  • Wet aged for optimal eating experience
  • Great for grilling
  • Delicious addition to your favorite recipes

...but common sense.

My bride was getting ready to head to Walmart. It's the only place she buys her quarts of half-&-half that she uses in her coffee. So I decided to go online & see if there's anything I want her to pick up. I came a across the following while searching the beef/lamb items. Unfortunately, they show as out of stock. I was crushed. :rolleyes:

View attachment 66561

View attachment 66562
I think that must be for the whole herd.

Crazy. I've eaten a couple really good tomahawks and have never paid more than $75 for one I had to cook.
Had to be a misprint

Crazy. I've eaten a couple really good tomahawks and have never paid more than $75 for one I had to cook.
Had to be a misprint
No doubt. I just did another search & came up with this that included the same photo I posted above.

1643643967800.png

That one of yours look yummy & enough for three people.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom