For the Campfire crew...

Longun

Long Time Member
I caught dinner....it was tough fishing the last couple of days but somebody's got to do it!
4878c3bc24afd96f.jpg

Good job Longun. I'll throw a couple pieces of dry Alder on the fire and we'll have a few beers while they cook.

Maybe some African American berry pie for desert.

Eel

Them are some fine looking brown trout.

I like to cook them kind under coals stuffed with salt, paprika, and garlic spiced salid shrimp and pre cooked bacon strips, wrap in buttered foil with celery, onion, apple if you got it, and any extra shrimp, if there is such a thing. About a 1/2 hour in the coals, longer for the ones i catch lol, and you got a meal fit for a lucky King,...Or a Queen if KKK happens to be in camp.

Joey

You got my mouth watering.....I've got 3 days and counting til my yearly trip on the river! And that means fresh caught Cutthroats cooking on some glowing embers!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

TAG

or cooked on open fire til done ..salt, fresh ground pepper
then peel the meat off ..put in fresh homemade white corn tortilla w/ lime-mango, habanero salsa and black beans and lots of your coldest beer! beat that.........
I could eat til I puke.
rackmaster

I can't believe I forgot the Dessert...
fresh ripe Grilled Apricots with Sweet Apricot Brandy Glaze and Toasted Almond Silvers and a good Honduran Cigar!
rm

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom