For Tageater DGII

Long Time Member
Drinking game two. Bottoms up!
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Hey 45, Red told me in the last drinking game or in Rans' thread that she had 4 sisters...2 easy and 2 I have no chance with...HOOK ME UP!! :D

~Z~

I didn't know we'd start tonight...but ok....

Now's as good a time as any! Chug-a-lug chug-a-lug!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I've got a limited supply this evening, and the old POS doesn't get out of the shop til tomorrow...

But I'm playing tonight. You don't get to 600 replies in one night!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>Does water count if I am
>at work?

Water huh....well, you could always drink it heavily and start a 'Pees sitting down' thread.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

This reply belongs in another thread but I didn't want to encourage his reply count. Overton's thread is lame.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I thought it was one-dry-teets thread....but yes it completely sucks moose-knuckle.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Who here holds the record for the most booze in one sitting?

Beers?

Liquor?

Mixed drinks?

Combination?

AMF's?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-26-12 AT 08:46PM (MST)[p]3 years ago, Superbowl sunday, my brother and I thought 36 beers would be enough.

Quite a few hours later I stumbled to the fridge...no beer! So I had a double shot of crown...that did it...out like a drunkard hitting the pavement.

In the morning he admitted to having 11,(a big # for him)- I didn't have another beer until my birthday in March.

25 is my high mark...(probably a 12 hour period.)

Edit-

*NOT proud of this fact---or how I learned it...when I got my DUI I was clocked at .219. I learned THAT leason, and can tell you, if I'm drinking, I'm not going anywhere that night, and maybe not til late afternoon the next day!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Smitty

I try to NEVER have anything up-against Moose knuckle!

Don't get moose knuckle confused with camel toe...2 different critters!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

.45, (And any other LE guys) what your personal high BAL on arrest?

I wanna hear what other idiots like myself(at one time) try to drive on.

I've seen high marks at the hospital all the time- .450's almost every week. Not drivers though.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-26-12 AT 08:53PM (MST)[p]Tag I searched in a guy that was DUI at .351

Edit, UHP did the test so + or -?? :)

The last time I touched alcohol, I had almost an entire bottle of granny, half a bottle of brandy, and 6 shots of JD ...will never touch it again !!!

It was a good cure for me !!!

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-26-12
>AT 08:53?PM (MST)

>
>Tag I searched in a guy
>that was DUI at .351
>
>
>Edit, UHP did the test so
>+ or -?? :)

If thats the case I would - it LOL

Dammmmmn-

---Gulp---<indicates I'm drinking with each post as per requirements of this thread>

I know how drunk I was that night, and I've been drunker, just not ever messured. And I intend to keep it that way!

Unless at the next MM family reunion, someone brings a legit breathalizer! I'd put $10 on me to score in the top 3!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Hmmm in my younger years I was had around 22 beers in less than a hour . You remember that Rug ?

Another time at wendover I sat down at a blackjack table at 7pm , lost count of the Corona's after 40 , but that was spread out until 7 am .

Next time I went to Wendover they where serving those little bottle Coronas

Highest I've ever had driving was a .380. Highest I've seen not driving but not passed out is .620. The LD50 (level at which the average person goes into cardiac/respiratory arrest) is .500 which makes it all the more amazing.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

That's funny you mention Wendover, foundation...I went Sunday night and I drank what I thought was 40 of their Rum and cokes, and beers, and a few white russians, and I swear the last 10 I ordered weren't cause I wanted more, it was because that cocktail waitress was hot as hell and giving me "the eye"...I wonder what she really looked like.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Hmmm in my younger years I was had around 22 beers in less than a hour . You remember that Rug ?

Well foundation is that when you put my moms planter over your head and then smashed eggs all over the front oif the stove trying to cook?

I could go on with so many examples but I won't. LOL :):)

Edit, Do you still have the scare from jumping off the cliff? Ya know when you tried to grab the over hanging tree branch but missed?

Yup that would be it Rug . I vauguely remember the egg cooking ordeal . I think it was your bright idea to get some brewski to help me forget about a girl .

Still have the scar and I dont think I have had tequilla since that night . Me and El torro do not get along very well .

Since seeing Rambo take the cliff dive trough the branches, I've always wanted to try.

But the only time I'm brave enough is when totally chitty faced, and even then I opt out, for good reason. Probably have to save that for a real life/death situation.

Another thing I'd only do semi drunk, is ride a bull! Even a practice bull for the high school kids. But I still wanna ride a bull for 2. 1 seconds!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

The worst sound: the last beer in the house hitting the counter empty!

Good night all- see you back here tomorrow...its friday, and I'll have a fresh 30 pack of friends!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I agree- I guess I could get dressed...walk a 1/2 mile, grab a 30, walk back, in time to see post 36...

If I have one goal, and only one goal, its to personally see this thread to 500+ posts!

So I'll be back!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Couldn't tell ya...

Gotta say, I'm disappointed that you have knowledge of such things! But to each their own!

Tight-lines, smitty! That's what's important!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Wow, in the .35's or so, that crazy.
The highest I've seen is only 2.6ish.

I'll join, mammas asleep, allready took care of her and I could drink some more!!!!

David

LAST EDITED ON Jan-27-12 AT 07:19PM (MST)[p]38 posts and no bottoms up photos?! What gives? This place has really gone downhill.

Guess I'm Over(ton) here tonight...seems another blocked thread.

Bunchaplicks! All anti-drinking games!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

One thing you'll learn about me.

Ok maybe 2...I like my beer, and I NEVER run out...

And 3rd, I like random postings!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>One thing you'll learn about me.
>
>
>Ok maybe 2...I like my beer,
>and I NEVER run out...
>
>
>
>And 3rd, I like random postings!
>
>
>
>
>
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

You ran out last night.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I wasn't empty when I got home...and there WAS zero in the fridge when I woke up, but I didn't need any in between then.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Think emergency preparedness son. Failure to plan is planning to fail plain and simple.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I don't want a "food storage" worth of beer in my fridge...If it comes down to me HAVING to drink a beer in an emergency, I'll do a little B & E On the neighbors...

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

So I'm a little behind the posting:drinking ratio tonight.

Seems kinda useless with ALL the post blocking going on...

Seems we have a Super Plick in our midst...and I'm proud to fall somewhere on that family tree.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom