For Fun Contest Lope score II

ElkSniper

Very Active Member
I have pics of two diffrent goats that shows the front and both sides views of horns for scoring that I had sent out as e- mails and thought I would shre it with you guys.

Here is another one for youy guys.
This is antelope 2 out of 2.
Guess the score

3068pics_008.jpg

7148pics_009.jpg

1350pics_010.jpg

have fun. This is the last buck that I have pics of like this.

Got to be at least 16 in long. With one 7in prong and other to be about 5 1/2. That bad boy has 2 diffrent prongs!!!
My guess is

82 1/8"

Nice goat

Man i hope this lope doesn't score too well. Last year i drew a good Kali lope hunt and there was a guy like this one, maybe even a bit longer/wider that i passed up several times... I saw a couple others that i know were bigger so it wasn't too hard to pass him up but one without a lot of lope experience like me, always wonders just how well he would have scored.

77 1/2

Joey

Joey---I think you might be a little closer on his score than I first posted early in the thread. His width really grabs you, but it has nothing to do with score on a goat. It may give his horns more length than I first went with though, and that might make him closer to 80" than what I first posted.

I think around 78. He just lacks mass. Even the bases lack mass. He's the kind of 'lope you would spend lots of time glassing though, trying to talk yourself either into it or out of it.:)

Eel

Alright guys THIS ANTELOPE SCORES 81 5/8"

He is 15 3/4" long on both sides.

Thanks for playing. I got to get more pics up for you guys!

Even though i'm not doing so well, these little contests are great, Thanks! This last lope makes me think that i may have passed up a "booner", though it's tuff to say for sure unless a guy i'm helping gets a crack at em.

I've only taken three lopes in my life, was always possessed with the blacktail and muley bug, but i have come to really enjoy hunting them. By hunting, i mean spending the time looking and hunting for a really good one not just shooting the first decent buck a guy sees.

Joey

I'm glad he went that high because I'd much rather be under a few inches than guess big and be disappointed once he hit the ground!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom