For Elitehornhunter!(Ya,SFW!)

S

ShowThemToMe

As you already know Elite!

I got tired of Argueing with you many moons ago!

No I still don't agree with everything the SFW does,has done or will do in the future!

But they do some good things too Elite!

Check it out!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=20405622&nid=1112&title=ksl-outdoors-turkey-hunt-for-paige-wilcken

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

Thanks STTM, We all know no body is perfect. I think SWF is on the right track with these type of hunts. I will be damn surprised if someone dont turn this around and bawl about how this money should have been spent on something else. Thanks for posting this up. Steve

Not really SticksBoy!

Just tired of Elite only seeing the Negatives and His own little "Days of His Life" episodes!

Nothin better than Helping the Youth except the Handi-capped Youth!

Gotta Thank the Guys & Gals involved!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

Great self promoting Hollywood style info-mmercial with all of the SFW hats which they musta bought at Sportsman's during their spree and with the obvious number of times they mentioned SFW during the full broadcast, just in case the audience don't notice! SFW, indeed, does a lot of good, but their constant bragging about it doesn't set very well with some folks.

That is a nice story. We should all get involved in those things that we care about and make a difference.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

LAST EDITED ON May-15-12 AT 09:52AM (MST)[p]Great self promoting Hollywood style info-mmercial with all of the SFW hats which they musta bought at Sportsman's during their spree and with the obvious number of times they mentioned SFW during the full broadcast"

So what?? Its good to get the word out. I am sure a lot of non-hunters read that article too. I get tired of SEVERAL things they do. However, I do like A LOT of what they do!

I am happy to donate to them at time; regardless of what ZIM and TOPGUN think!

Great job to all those involved!!

Speaking of Zim and TOPGUN.... I sure miss them, I wonder what happened.... They are always full useful information!!!!

I love you too Bessy.

Yes, SFW does a lot of good things because they have people like the Pritchetts. They could do a lot more if there weren't so driven by power and greed. Can you truly say that SFW represents the same group that help organize SFW some 18 years ago? I hope that someday Don Peay will see the light and realize that SFW doesn't have the best interests of average joe hunters because of the decisions that they make.

>Great self promoting Hollywood style info-mmercial
>with all of the SFW
>hats which they musta bought
>at Sportsman's during their spree
>and with the obvious number
>of times they mentioned SFW
>during the full broadcast, just
>in case the audience don't
>notice! SFW, indeed, does a
>lot of good, but their
>constant bragging about it doesn't
>set very well with some
>folks.

Somebody is manstruating. Try some cranberry and iron supplements.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Speaking of Zim and TOPGUN.... I
>sure miss them, I wonder
>what happened.... They are always
>full useful information!!!!

Who knows??? Maybe they are in Arizona trying to organize a Posse... Time will tell I guess...

>LAST EDITED ON May-15-12
>AT 09:52?AM (MST)

>
>Great self promoting Hollywood style info-mmercial
>with all of the SFW
>hats which they musta bought
>at Sportsman's during their spree
>and with the obvious number
>of times they mentioned SFW
>during the full broadcast"
>
>So what?? Its good to
>get the word out.
>I am sure a lot
>of non-hunters read that article
>too. I get tired
>of SEVERAL things they do.
> However, I do like
>A LOT of what they
>do!
>
>I am happy to donate to
>them at time; regardless of
>what ZIM and TOPGUN think!
>
>
>Great job to all those involved!!
>

I'm not sure how many non-hunters would read that article or view the episode, but I can't imagine them having a favorable view of the obvious self-grandizing of a charitable act. It loses it's flavor!

It reminded me of a time, many, many years ago, when my wife and I and her sister and brother-in-law went on a limo tour of the homes of Hollywood stars. The driver was very cordial and discreet UNTIL we came upon a billboard advertizing a movie in which he had a bit part. The 5 minutes of sitting in a parked limo looking at a billboard and listening to him expound upon his talents cost him his tip at the end of the tour. A simple mention as we drove by would have been much more profitable.

>>Great self promoting Hollywood style info-mmercial
>>with all of the SFW
>>hats which they musta bought
>>at Sportsman's during their spree
>>and with the obvious number
>>of times they mentioned SFW
>>during the full broadcast, just
>>in case the audience don't
>>notice! SFW, indeed, does a
>>lot of good, but their
>>constant bragging about it doesn't
>>set very well with some
>>folks.
>
>Somebody is manstruating. Try some
>cranberry and iron supplements.
>
>
>http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files
/4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Maybe the advice will help my physical condition, but my mental/emotional condition regarding flamboyancy was ingrained a long time ago. (See my previous post.) If one walks the walk, he doesn't have to talk the talk. Others will do it in his behalf.

"Maybe the advice will help my physical condition, but my mental/emotional condition regarding flamboyancy was ingrained a long time ago. (See my previous post.) If one walks the walk, he doesn't have to talk the talk. Others will do it in his behalf"

Ok Elk:

Run a business without trying to promote it. You can say the work speaks for itself. That only goes so far. I don't really like sitting through the self promotion either. However, I can see why they do it! You can have every good intention, and do every good deed. That still does no guarantee you success.

I laugh when people call Don a "Politician". Do you think SFW would even be in existence if he wasn't?

See what you started Bessy??? Now you have me all wound up- well, maybe a little }> }> }>

>"Maybe the advice will help my
>physical condition, but my mental/emotional
>condition regarding flamboyancy was ingrained
>a long time ago. (See
>my previous post.) If one
>walks the walk, he doesn't
>have to talk the talk.
>Others will do it in
>his behalf"
>
>Ok Elk:
>
>Run a business without trying to
>promote it. You can
>say the work speaks for
>itself. That only goes
>so far. I don't
>really like sitting through the
>self promotion either. However,
>I can see why they
>do it! You can
>have every good intention, and
>do every good deed. That
>still does no guarantee you
>success.
> }>

That's my point! We're talking about charity, not business! Or are we? ....."charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave unseemingly, seeketh not her own,......." "Charity never faileth."

UH OH you dun it now!! bustin out scripture was just way to far i can hear key boards crunchin and fingers buring up from friction........

Manny look out Mormon Doctrine on MM!!

littlebeaver.jpg

>UH OH you dun it now!!
>bustin out scripture was just
>way to far i can
>hear key boards crunchin and
>fingers buring up from friction........
>
>
>Manny look out Mormon Doctrine on
>MM!!
>
>
littlebeaver.jpg

I'm sorry! You're right. What was I thinking bringing up a biblical (not Mormon) reference in order to share some wisdom with an organization/some organizations that share their good deeds so readily with the world. Shame on me! It won't happen again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom